Big Kahuna Sampler Platter 5/18/20

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Sorry for the breakdown in this being late!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Charlie Horn
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

Client Game: Empowered. I have Wes that I am waiting on paperwork from and it will be flat tomorrow.

Current FP Clients:1 pending paperwork
    Clients through AC: 1 pending paperwork
    Coach Paid: yes
    Clients Paid: Yes pending
    Insurance: Yes
    Holding anything: No
    Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity?
    I saw T’s question about my floor possibly being 2 clients. I plan on getting hired two more time by Saturday at 5.

Goal #1: Client game project.

I have my project design mastermind group going strong and all four members are killing it.
    The group mike and I are running has 4 people signed up pro bono. One paying. I’m committed to getting hired two more times to be 3 FP clients qualified.

Goal #2: freedom project.
    Empowered and in process. I have a new clear vision for my rv storage property to get a RV park permit. That property has been moving forward nicely and new tenants are filling in the vacancies. I have a connection who brought free road base (an aggregate that compacts to create a solid surface that can be driven on) that has saved me thousands and created the finished parking area to fill the rest of the lot up. I have trees to cut down and I will be complete with the site prep for parking until I get the permit to build the rv park.
    I’m in escrow on a mobile home park in Julian and made an offer on a park in dessert hot springs. I am on track to have the depreciable first year write off  to offset my taxable gain if these two properties go.
    I have an offer on one of my properties I wasn’t planning on selling and the opportunity to parlay the gains into a more favorable type of real estate is on the table because of it.

Goal #3: romantic relationship project
    In process. I haven’t been out dating anyone new. This is a breakdown in my plan and Im incomplete on where to go from here.  Dawna is awesome and we are going to spend some time together this week because I don’t have Lillian. I’m in my cycle of FOMO and openly sharing with Dawna. Part of me is fighting hard to let go of the fear and part of me is letting it be. It’s been great to have open conversations about what is happening on my side and to hear about her fears and needs. What I’m finding is that i am making it all up on my side and I’m giving myself permission to fuck it up. I am trusting I can repair whatever I muck up with some real authentic sharing.

Goal #4
    Parenting project
    All of our plans for travel have been put on hold and I’m finding myself at affect of creating new plans. I see opportunity to create enrollment with Lillian around the things I am bringing in the day to day that she doesn’t want to join me in. And this is a perfect playing field to be in the enrollment process. I see the opportunity to create the process with her while she is at her moms and keep the momentum going.
    This little girl is doing so good emotionally compared to even a year ago. I’m so proud of her and I didn’t think I could love her any more. It just keeps getting better even when there is a conflict.

Nichole
    Participant

Oh geez, I forgot to put my participant updates! Honestly team, I am wiped the f* out and I’m struggling to function at my normal productivity and I’m juggling a bunch of stuff this week. So, please be patient with me.

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: Jonathan and I have not had a call since module. Our next call is Wednesday. He had some great breakthroughs prior to module and even more at module. So I’m looking forward to seeing how he shows up this week and what powerful request he brings. I’ve been increasing the gradient with him and after this past weekend I feel like I can increase it more.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: Lauren is still struggling with believing in herself but is empowered around her projects and moving them forward. I was really proud to see her create the Ontological Playground show, which we talked about just last week. She is on fire!! And she needs a lot of support and reminders so we’re in a lot of communication.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 5/18/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I notice that Andrew’s advances forward seem incremental and am wondering what will make the difference that will have Andrew lead the charge forward in his life. I am also still stuck with Lesa in regards to the money situation. 

Client Game: In Action & Empowered

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Clients Paid: yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 3

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I need to be hired one more time by 5/22 to be back in qualification with my new floor of 4 and one more time after that to stay in qual when my client completes on 5/31/20

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: 8 Full Pay Clients by 6/1/20

Milestone: 5 full pay clients by 5/22/20

Update: I am at 3 full pay clients and in action toward client game

1. Well being/relationship with self

Milestone: Commit to and empower a daily workout routine for 30 days

Update:

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: Catch up on and reconcile past accounting

Update: need to empower a plan to get my 2019 accounting up to date 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I haven’t had a call since module. She has been creating powerful breakthrough in her relationship with herself and relationship in general. She is trying something new re: more empowered decision making. I got supported by Jeff in my own stop around powerfully bringing the money conversation to Lesa. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew and I discussed the scarcity through which he is viewing nearly everything in his life- money, client game, time, love, connection, friendship. Andrew has been zoom dating/flirting with/getting to know a new lady in his life and they are planning to meet up in person this Saturday so he is very excited about that. Andrew had a few “rough” sample sessions this past week that made him feel funky & slimy. He was very quick to get supported by his team and take on completion. He sounded incomplete around the feelings that other people’s reactions drummed up for him.

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I want to have a bigger impact on Lauren and Jonathan. I don’t know what that means.

Client Game: Empowered – I am back to three clients because the reason I went to four was because I knew I wanted to stop working with one.
    Current FP Clients: 3
    Clients through AC: 2
    Coach Paid: Yes
    Clients Paid: No – need to nudge one

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Jonathan: 2
    Lauren: 3

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan:

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren:

Mine attached!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 5/18/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Ryan and the potential impact of his competing commitments with the Alaska job and graduating AC.

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 1

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: Man, moving while pregnant, with a puppy is a thing. I’ve been reaching out to friends and family for support, because I don’t know what to do with my guilt of how much Jack is having to take on.

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I’m feeling really limited in knowing my needs. I’d gotten so good at understanding my body and my needs, and with pregnancy they feel like a moving target that I can’t pin down. On my coaching call this week I distinguished that coaching is my only regular structure for integration work, and I’ve committed to create integration as a lifestyle habit. More on this as I work through the design of it.

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

• UPDATE: I had a completion conversation with one of my PP clients and we complete next week, and I confirmed the JVS speaking gig for tomorrow.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan is in integrity of his $600/week commitment, and he’s communicating with me regularly around being on track + sending screenshots once payments are made. He and I haven’t discussed the impact of his alaska job on his graduation commitment.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy got hired three times in one week. Two partial pay, and one pro bono client. Coming out of module 5 she was clear she wanted to certify at graduation, and is suddenly in more action and creating more results in her client game than ever before!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: standing for Steve to put down “fix”

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 7
    Clients through AC: 3
    Clients Paid: YES

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

Goal #1: To produce a piece of art, from self-expression, authenticity, and creation that reflects my unique, spooky, and sultry voice.
    Measure: By July 6th, 2020 1st draft of my book.
    Update: Chapter 3 complete! A little behind on my daily writing, but back at it!

Goal #2: To create a delicious relationship with my body. I am toned, sexy, goddess-like. I move through the world, and my relationship as a sexual being.
    Measure: Toned abs, flat stomach, a completely different sexual relationship with Charlie.
    Update: Empowered!

Goal #3: A business that is a reflection of my greatness as a woman, coach and leader. Simply: creating what I want and what’s absolutely possible.
    Measure: At least 1.5k a month in non 1-1 coaching income.
    Update: 2 signed up for far.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -4 (we haven’t reviewed it yet)
    Valerie -3 (we haven’t gone over it yet.)

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie and I continue to work/coach on her putting down “im wrong” “im fucked” last week we looked at her relationship to Gratitude

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve goes in and out of being empowered, to being taken out by this coaching/evals. He is working diligently to create a breakthrough in Be With, and owning his greatness.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Jeff, eat 5 bagels.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Can you tell I am hungry? El Jeffe platter is attached.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.