Big Stack Pancakes Check-in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

My favorite pancakes are lemon ricotta! They are sooooo yummy. You can get them at Cheesecake Factory, and also find recipes online.

I wasn’t able to get my check-in yesterday. Having to take Vanilla Bean to the hospital hijacked my day, which was fine, that little smooshy faced angel kitten is worth it! I will just give my updates on co-coaching. Nothing out of the ordinary. In integrity. I have clients. The peeps are poppin. See you all soon!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Sabs passes over the pancakes, ***not a fan, instead orders the Steak n’ Eggs

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 7/28/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Standing for and supporting Lesa in meeting grad requirements, supporting Andrew in creating his business and his life so that it really works

Client Game: Poppin!

Current FP Clients: 6

Clients through AC: 4 

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: yes 

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 3

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2 

Potential Future Clients in Pipeline: 11

Registration Pipeline: 9 for SD, 2 for DC

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am in integrity and will continue to create new clients at higher rate

My Projects:

1. Launch of My 2021 Voices Coaching Program 

Milestone: Design project by 8/3/20

Update: I am in process of enrolling support with the design of this project  

1. Embrace My Heartfirst Leadership & Allow my Loving Power

Milestone: 

Update: speaking to Kerry this week re: Declared LIT

1. New Coach

*I am scheduling sample sessions, Berna and I have created a project around choosing new coach and closing out our contract powerfully. I am so sad and heartbroken about it, also, it is time and I know it. 

1. Operation Weird Fish

*this is my relationship project. Even writing it on here has my heart beating really fast. 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 4 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa is current on AC payments and continues to have no willingness to coach, she is really digging her heels in.  

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew has all 4 calls in and reviewed, he scored a 5 on his finals and he passed his written final exam. Andrew has submitted his LDP app, we have discussed working together next year and he said he has some nerves but he knows it is normal and is committed to continuing nonetheless. 

***part of the reason I can’t do pancakes is because I can’t do maple syrup, I had a traumatic incident when I was a kid wherein I tried to chug syrup out the fridge because it’s all I could reach and I was very thirsty and it did not go well and now I can’t even with the smell of it

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Sour dough pancakes with honey

Blueberry, chocolate chip, banana, but DO NOT let the syrup get on the eggs!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

I don’t really like pancakes.

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Supporting Valerie to be exactly where she is. 

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients:   10

Clients through AC: 5 

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: no

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:  0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

*My 12 week goals for the last 12 weeks are complete. Working on a new set of project designs. 

Goal #1: To play a Reg game that is a reflection of our power, bringing consistency, rigor, heart and love everywhere we go in pursuit of impacting hundreds of live. We will create massive amounts of breakthroughs that we haven’t even thought of yet.  

Measure: By October 5th, 2020 the San Diego Intensive Program will have 24 participants, a new junior leader, and an empowered and qualified leader team.

Update: July 31st: 9 registrations. Current: 7

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Steve -4

Valerie -4 

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie is currently going through a lot with her family, her mother has resurfaced, her grandma is dying, and she just loss another family member to COVID. She is really working to stay positive, and get supported. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Declaration to have his LDP application in by this Friday July 31st. 

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Put your favorite pancake here: Blueberry pancakes

Attach Check-in sheet or paste here:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar