Breakthroughs in AC

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Charlie, I didn’t mean to step over your suggestion of a coach swap. While I love the creativity of it, I’m not enrolled in doing so. Many of us are working with coaches that the others already know or have relationships with, for example, I don’t think I could ethically be coached by Bernadette, Juliana, or LKT, who are all coaches to someone on our team. I see the duality of our relationships would be in the way of our commitment as bold coaches.

In what you shared of the opportunity, Fresh Eyes + Ears, I wonder where else you could practice the same creativity and generate some other ideas? I have a few but in service of not doing it for you, I’ll wait to add mine after you’ve taken another look for yourself.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Nichole I so hear you. I wish we could have known each other 3 years ago, I was SO prickly and scary, and I think in the work I’ve done up until now, I’ve related to my breakthroughs in Landing, or Softness as “complete for now,” or something like that.

Thanks for pointing to what’s next here. I can see how in a relationship where there’s so much trust and partnership – with Jack, my sister, my best friends, you all – I can bring the level of prickly delivery that I do, and still Land over there with you all, but this same level of communication isn’t available outside of deep love and relationship. And it would be pretty cool to be able to communicate in this way with more people! I’ll call this a breakthrough in Softness.

Charlie, I hear you too. What your reflecting touches up against my Faster Is Better, and from that place, I can be ahead of people, not meet them where they’re at, and stand at a gradient so far outside where others can join me. I’ll call this a breakthrough in Gradient, and I’m game to play for it!

Anyone else have something for me?

Charlie Horn
    Participant

the effectiveness of our communication is gauged  by the responses we get.

From my view………

T your SM has you not see the responses you get and from there you don’t see to come in from a different angle.
    what I see for you as next level breakthrough is to be with the response you get and from essence come in from a different angle. Effectively meeting people where they are at.

I wish we could all download each of our superpowers into each other and simply and easily have access to all of them in the moment from choice. I see that some have this ability. Where did they get it? Christopher, Kerry, have a lot of accessories this. Do you think that being in the tribe of AC has us all downloading a little bit of each other?

I have an idea. I will bring enrollment later. Let’s swap coaches. I have been thinking about how to mix it up a bit with LKT and we are doing that. This would be an awesome thing for me to get a coaching session with all of your coaches without having to disrupt what Laura and I have been up to. What do you all see for yourselves to enroll your coaches to trade me for you for one coaching session? I see the opportunity similar to what Mick brought to our module. Fresh eyes and ears. A squeaky clean filter. A direct new line of sight into my being and SM. The white glove treatment to the not so clean room of my humanity Lol ?

Nichole
    Participant

Teeeeeeeee!!!!

Okay. What I see for you is that you are so brilliant in your reflections and your stands. You are a master at getting into relationship and seeing the brilliance and the gaps in others. And what I want to see more of is your compassion. I want to see less of your Snob of Steel SM in your coaching and your stands. And the reason I mentioned your comfort zone is because it seems that may be where it comes from, and I could be totally wrong. But there’s some way you reflect things to people, not through relating to them, that has it land as a judgement and puts people on defense. Even when we know one thousand percent that you are right and that you are coming from love. Something lands funky. Not always, though. So when I think about the times when it does, I think it’s because the reflection is coming from Snob of Steel instead of Charisma, Heart, Prophet.

I think Snob of Steel also protects you from Sadness. You said, “I dont hold it that I need to be any more specific than that I’m committed to a breakthrough in Sadness.” I would love to see you actually explore this more. What does a breakthrough in Sadness mean? What does it look like? What’s on the other side of that breakthrough that might lead to other breakthroughs?

What breakthrough would be big enough to have you say yes to another year? I’ll keep thinking.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Charlie what you brought is perfect. Thanks for your response!

if you continue to see breakthrough opportunities for me, so share, I want to know what you see!

congrats on that big win of choosing complete in the moment. Isn’t it so cool when we do that?!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

T  I hear you when you say repeat conversation. It lands more flat than ever before for me around that. And there is something for me to get complete about there because it has a flavor of you all vs me, for me. There is something around meeting people where they are at that I say I need.  Is that all coming from my incompleteness?
    shit I just got complete in the moment and can see it as your stand and not a make wrong!! This is amazing. Thanks T.
    My breakthrough in patience is patience with myself. I can see I am projecting when I look for patience from others. I’m going to say relationship will play out the same way. While I continue to see relationship goals and breakthroughs to get there as a flag planted way out in the distance, it makes sense that the catalyst will be relationship with myself.
    did I get it right that you were asking me to look again for me? Or did you want me to take a look again at what I see for you?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Thanks all, please bring everything you see for me!

Charlie, I see where you’re pointing and I took a request to my coach today around patience. I can see where it would serve me to generate a breakthrough there. I also uncovered that when I am doing from obligation, I default to a place of very low patience (for myself and others), and that easily triggers resistance for me. So there’s some cocktail of Obligation > Patience > Resistance for me to continue to look at too.

Charlie, while I see patience as a breakthrough for me, I want to be clear that I do not see that as a breakthrough for you. In our time knowing one another, I see people extend tremendous generosity of time, mental capacity, energy, patience, to be in a repeat conversation with you. So I see that more patience, would enable more of the same. In our last few calls you’ve asked me to extend more patience to you, and you’ve said the breakthrough for you is in relationship. Would you be willing to go look again? I suspect both of those are inside your comfort zone, and not breakthroughs. And I’m letting go of thinking I need to be right, so if you land on patience and relationship, I’ll support you in creating those.

Nichole
    Participant

T, I’m going to think about this and come back with a breakthrough I see for you. It’s on the tip of my brain and I can’t quite get it right this second. It has something to do with how nestled you are in your comfort zone.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

T,

The breakthrough I see for you is patience in meeting people where they are at. There may be a layer beyond that in a breakthrough in authenticity or surrender. You have a quick sneaky covert white knuckled grip on something.
    man, I want to get into a long winded post but I will just say I would love to support you and I am here to.
    I also have to acknowledge your brilliance. You have so much power in your being. you have so much access and  choice and stand. It’s all heart. I can see that comes from  your commitment and having been through the cycle of ontological breakthrough Over and over again. I’m having a hot flash just thinking about the heavy lifting that takes to come out the other side as the brilliant leader I Get to experience. Thanks T

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sorry if I made it sound like I’m only up for one breakthrough. I’m up for many!

I have an ongoing commitment to expanding my Be With, I have an ongoing commitment to Presence and Acceptance, and I’ve had breakthroughs in these areas and am playing for more. I also know that I avoid sadness, and I literally hold it in my body and swallow it and I have no idea where it’s all going, but I know it’s gotta come out. Other than that, I’m not attached to what it looks like to have this breakthrough, and I’m totally open to creating something more specific.

AND, I know that there’s room for me to create breakthroughs that I want from AC, because I’m clear that the things I’ve already listed and am clear about, I can get in my day to day, non-AC life. So Jeff, will you support me in the next part of this convo??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar