Bree 4th Recorded call

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Yay! I will forward you the email with Bree recording. I have let her know that you will be reviewing her next call.

I have not checked the grad/cert recently but will be doing so shortly!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

J I love the idea of swapping. I think the diversity of feedback is great. I’ll bring an enrollment conversation to Ryan about having either his third or fourth call reviewed by you. I’ll take on Bree and her 4th call!

have you checked the grad/cert tracker to see if she’s on track for cert?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey team! Bree has submitted her 4th recorded call and has requested to have it reviewed by a PCC for certification.

Bree is turning a corner with her Being and being at cause to create the things she wants. I’d really love to enroll someone who is a PCC in reviewing Bree’s 4th call with no charge. What I see is an exchange of reviewed calls, for example T can review Bree call and I can review Ryan’s call. I see this as an opportunity to support the participants in getting multiple view points whilst getting supported to graduate.

Would Jeff, Britt or T be willing to listen to Bree’s 4th recorded call in service of her growth as coach, certification and multiple avenues of coaching feedback? If you are not enrolled, what do you need to be enrolled?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar