Ce N'est Pas Un Peeps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

WEEKLY COACHING CHECK-IN SHEET 

Name: Lauren Steely

Date: 6/15

Request for Coaching This Week: 

My coaching request for this week is to guide me to build strong structures to support me with standing for my personal commitments. I want to pick up the can I’ve been kicking and place it in the recycling bin. 

Practices I completed:

1. Complete and post the “Avoiding Possibility for Coach and Client” handout. Check off items as you notice yourself doing them, both as coach and as client.
    2. Review the handout “Client Behavior Examples – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.” Share with your coach what you see.
    3. Practice making powerful requests and demands and labeling them as such. 
    4. Have two individuals confirmed to receive a free coaching session from another coach (not you) for your oral exams on Sunday of Module 6 – July 19th. Group 1 arrive by 1:45pm and Group 2 arrive by 3:15pm. 
    5. Keep updating your integrity list. Take action. Complete at least 6 items. 

Required viewing: “Gandhi” 

1. Required reading: The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness by Stephen Covey. 
    2. List your commitments in life. Practice making a declaration and taking one bold action per day that moves at least one of your commitments forward.
    3. Make a list of the people in your life that hook you and what it is you can’t be with about them. Post to the blog: What do they reflect that you can’t tolerate in yourself? 
    4. Each week, review the questions from this weekend’s movie clips, add to your answers and take action on at least one of the items from any of the reflections (from the questions from the movie clips) you made in the weekend. 
    5. Do the Context Exercise around your relationship to commitment. 
    6. Review the Declaration as a Tool handout. Notice doing life from “Describe & Manage.” Practice “Declare & Fulfill.”
    7. Write about “How I sabotage relationships.” Share with your coach.
    8. Attend a discussion group with your fellow participants re: the books and movies.

Practices that are incomplete:

1. and “American Movie” (sometimes found in the documentary section). 

Recommended: The Dark Side of the Light Chasers: Reclaiming Your Power, Creativity, Brilliance and Dreams by Debbie Ford. 

1. Create a “10 to get 5 to get 50” initiative and your “Project 100” list. Make a date with your buddy for a weekly Hour of Power as a structure for fulfillment. 
    2. Using the Four Corners of Relationship tool, rate your most important relationships currently. Identify and re-establish relationships in your own life, practicing the Four Corners. 

1. Practice doing whatever it takes to a) keep your promises and b) keep the group promises for the MoPA and Client Games. Discover the action that it actually takes to keep your promises this month. 
    2. Work with your coach to distinguish your relationship pattern and post it on the forum. List the costs and payoffs of that pattern. Identify where you are in your (disempowering) pattern of relationship. Choose a new way of doing and being to interrupt the pattern. 
    3. Using the Four Corners of Relationship tool, rate your most important relationships currently. Identify and re-establish relationships in your own life, practicing the Four Corners. Also, practice using the Four Corners tool with a client. 

1. If going for ICF Certification, make sure you have what you need to submit your application by Saturday, July 18th, 2020.

Project #1 Responsibility & Passion (needs revision)

What by When: Create an infectious adoption of love by impacting 10,000 people by 8/27

Next Project Milestone: Complete project design plan 6/15/20

Number of Clients 

Pro Bono: 0

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

Coaching Hrs to Date:

Pro Bono: 35

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

Don.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Nancy

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Name: Andrew Mai

Date: 6/15/2020

Request for Coaching this Week: 

• Breakdown: I never actually sat down and did the work of a coach.

I never actually thought, “Hey, I want to be a coach!”

(Did BUFCA w/ Steve)

• Trying ot stay in the “realm” of “I am a coach” and “I am running a business”.

Accomplished: Actually following through on my commitments (BUFCA, Completion), Inner work.

Practices I completed:

• Power Hour w/ Sarah
    • Completionx2, BUFCA
    • Redesigned Ideal Week.

Practices that are incomplete:     

• Cleaning Room.
    • Organizing emails
    • Organizing phone.

Project #1: 3 Life Coach Clients

What by When:       1 Full Pay Client by 6/18

Next Project Milestone:      Book 10 DC’s. 6/8/2020

Update/Progress this Week:  Completed 2 Sample Sessions.

    

Project #2: Decluttered: Physically and Digitally

What by When:       Room full of only essential belongings by 6/30/2020. Phone w/ only essential tools, Email 

with only essential messages.

Next Project Milestone:    6/17/2020 – Decluttered, functional room.  

Update/Progress this Week:  Table decluttered.

Project #3: Full Schedule: Workshops, Content Creating, Comments in Networks

What by When:       

Next Project Milestone:       

Update/Progress this Week:     

Number of Clients

Full Pay Clients: 0

Partial Pay Clients: 0

Pro-Bono Clients: 2

Total current # of clients: 2

Coaching Hrs to Date

Pro-Bono Hours:      4/30

Paid Client Hours: 0/70

MOPAS (May):

Not Started: 9/19

In Progress: 2/19

Completed: 8/19

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.