CIRUMSTANCE DESTROYERS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

JSih

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Clarity on my role with AC

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 3
    Clients through AC: 2
    Coach Paid: yes
    Clients Paid: Yes
    Insurance: Yes
    Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects:

Health and Wellness project isn’t going amazing this week. ? I got supported by Juliana and decided to focus on a few simple things that I can control. 1) Move my body. 2) Drink lots of water. 3) Eat small portions.

My book project is getting propelled to the front of the line! I am taking a four-day writing course this week, that normally costs thousands of dollars and they are offering it free this week for all the people sheltering at home. Yeah!! This morning in our class I realized that I have not been focusing nearly enough on my mindset, objective, and audience for my book. They provided us with a great outline and I am already using it and feeling more empowered around my book idea. I also finished writing the foreword for a friend’s book that is launching on Saturday on Amazon. It’s fun to see my name on the cover of her book and really motivating me to get mine written.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Lauren – 2 / Jonathan – 2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: Jonathan didn’t bring a request to our last call. He wanted to just meander and vent and chat. I gave him the space for that and he wound up creating some powerful stuff! He is building out his menu of services to create some easy options for people to say yes to (like group coaching and half-time coaching). He is going to spend some of this downtime working on his music as well. He is creating something with the team as we speak around money and is going to report back to me later today.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: Sometimes I feel like Lauren and I have the same call over and over. So we talked about that and created her project cycle. Similar to overwhelm cycle, we distinguished all the stages of her getting excited, losing interest, beating herself up, giving up, getting re-motivated, and getting excited again. She is taking on busting up that cycle and utilizing new structures to keep her in action around her projects.

Mine

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: being with Valerie (and participants fears) in the face of all this chaos

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 8+2
    Clients through AC: 5

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects:
    *I am practicing a new way of doing projects, and playing inside of a “12 Week Year” so my projects are from January 6-March 29th

Goal #1: Reinvent/Invigorate my relationship to the written and spoken word.
    Measure: 2000 minutes of writing, read 8 books, apply to 3 speaking gigs.

Update: I have completely dropped the ball here

Goal #2: Explore how my body is capable of moving, feeling, and looking
    Measure: 20 dance classes, at least 4 sessions with Nate, no dairy

Update: 4 sessions to go, going to have to get creative here…

Goal #3: Liberate myself from what people think, and create connection based on intimacy and authenticity.
    Measure: 3 hires at 1k, 2 registrations

Update: Have called 51 people, been hired 1, and registered 2 people.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -2 Valerie -2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie is pretty empowered around all things program related, and creating breakthroughs. She is really working on being responsible, and holding space for David to have his own AC experience.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve is bringing so many powerful bold requests, we are working on him owning his needs and not making them bad, wrong, or selfish,

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 3/23/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week:

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $68k in 2020, touch 500 lives

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 31

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: This is so out of integrity! Time has felt slow, unintentionally, and somewhat full. Playing to be At Case for time this week.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: Passion has been on the back burner for 5-6 weeks, but I’m really looking forward to being fully back to my being (all day most days) in a week or so, and the impact that will have here. We’re both stuck at home, so it’s good timing! In terms of control, I’ve had to surrender over and over EVERYWHERE, including with Jack. He does dishes all day, makes most meals for me, cleans the house, does the laundry. I’m really being pampered. I feel both good and bad about it, and I know it’s his way of contributing to the growth of our Blueberry.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: For the first time in a long time, my body is louder than anything else, and it’s forced some big shifts. There’s room for me to bring more intentionality to what’s occurring in my body, rather than being At Effect to it, really really being in relationship with it. I’m playing for that integration this week 🙂

#4:Business Project: $68k, 500 lives

• UPDATE: I filled 7 of 10 spots in my intentional living series! And I just hosted a 9 person workshop virtually over the weekend. I haven’t updated my tracker to know how many lives I’ve touched in 2020, I will do so by next leader check in and determine if I’m on track! Also, note that I actually have until end of September, I’ll be on mat leave Oct-Dec.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

I haven’t connected with Ryan by phone since module. We exchanged a few text messages around scheduling. Team has shared that he had a ton of breakthroughs at module 4, and I’m really looking forward to being with him this week!

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy continues to push for being friends rather than coach/client. I continue to feel challenged by the boundaries I’m setting with her, and this blind spot she seems to have in not seeing how overwhelming her outreach and constant contact can be. She shared today that she’s sick, and that she’s out of her thyroid medicine, which is an important piece to her well being. She’s both committed to her breakthrough in money, AND she’s resistant. She’s focused and continues to bring money conversations to me in service of the breakthrough.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 3/23/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I am holding and it’s getting very heavy and I am not able to set it down alone. Need support. I am also nervous about money because my comedy business has taken a hard knock and my clients are getting wiggly. 

Client Game: empowered, excited and full of possibility!

Current FP Clients: 4 

Clients through AC: 3

Clients Paid: yes

Holding anything: yes

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0 (the ones I had have re-scheduled)

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? n/a but I do have a client completing at end of April and another in May so I need to be hired 2 more times to stay in integrity

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 8 full pay clients by 5/20/20

Milestone: get hired 2 more times by 4/4/20

Update: Had SS Friday and “got hired” although she is now being wiggly 🙁

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification and qualify for PCC

Update: I am incomplete and frustrated 

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: I have been freaking out about money- I currently do not have enough money in my bank to cover my rent this month and I need to make some more money this week. My comedy theater and coaching biz are taking some hits right now. My investments are, too. 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had a powerful completion conversation. She identified that she has been holding so much on AC, Nichole, herself, other people in her life and was willing to let it all go. Lesa distinguished that she had the context that AC would not “work for her” and “was out to trick her” so she said she was refusing to let the program work for her. That she had not been empowering it and it had been showing up in everything from not empowering the coaching & training to refusing to pay. It was a very different conversation than we have had to date. She is concerned about money but is finally willing to do things differently and shift her contexts (she first had to see things as context). 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew and I talked about how his avoidance patterns of “I haven’t done that yet” actually feed his growing concerns and fears. He distinguished on our call this week that he actually creates the “worst case scenario” by not being in action. Because he is afraid of how badly it might turn out he actually creates things to turn out badly. Andrew created a lot of facilitative practices and added support structures to get him into action despite his resistance. He was motivated & empowered at the end of the call.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mr. Miller

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar