Co-Coaching Style Call for Private Clients

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I would love to join if it aligns with schedule. Monday and Friday mornings PT are fairly flexible for me.

T are you wanting this to be for whoever’s avail on team at the time allotted or that the same people attend repeatedly each session (2x monthly)?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I could do Friday morning at 8-9am. After that I have calls the rest of the morning. Available Monday morning.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Thanks T, Monday and Friday mornings is good for me. I prefer Friday. Juliana, Sabrina, Who else? I am super excited and enrolled to start. Who is not sufficiently enrolled to move forward?

As far as COS. I would prefer a commitment to the same day and time every other week vs twice a month. we may be meaning the same thing here. Are we? I am super flexible around content and making it up that you all have the co coaching experience and structure that we will be duplicating. I am totally willing to be with whatever is around it all.

What does everyone else need?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Charlie I haven’t created CoS, this is being created as we go, via this thread :). If you have something, please share it.

I can do Monday or Friday mornings, and my preference is to do twice a month, as opposed to weekly.

What else do you all see? And who can support in scheduling by finding a time that works for all 4 of us?

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I propose we do Fridays. End of the week recap. I have purposefully created every other week structures to be in the work while I don’t have Lillian. This week is my week without her. Who can do this Friday and take a look at what everyone needs to make it the most for all?
    I can make any time work this Friday.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I am interested in this! Would love to have a bi-weekly structure to support my clients. When will the first one be?

Charlie Horn
    Participant

T, Sabrina, I am in 100%. I am a little scared and really excited. What are the conditions of satisfaction? will we record calls and listen to them? In my coaching with Molly and Javier I feel like I haven’t been a demand of there greatness. How great to be able to give more to who I work with next. Thanks for the opportunity 🙂

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Yes, yes and YES! So IN. I have been longing for something like this and didn’t even know I craved it in my life until now! I am also aiming for my PCC so this feedback would be really helpful for me in elevating my coaching! Super down. I learn so much from listening & reviewing and, obviously, from receiving feedback.

Thanks for bringing this, T, love it.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Does anyone crave support from ontologically trained professional coaches about what they cannot see in their clients?

Yeah, me too.

Who wants to be in a bi-weekly structure (twice a month) with me where we share stuck points/challenge points with our private clients, and get ontologically supported by one another?

Only need one person to say yes to make this a go, and it’ll be more delicious if we have more than one.

LMK if you see something for yourself in this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar