Coaching Flyer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I feel like 2nd page isn’t needed. I feel like where it says Experience the power of coaching. Maybe put that’s the power of coaching with Juliana, the you have your call to action which is schedule a sample session. Those are just my options though and I’m no marketing expert by any means. Overall I like it much more than the first one. Great work.

I am curious of your intention with the flyer?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Ok here is take 2 at my flyer. I matched the layout and colors to be similar to my friends website colors.

Its funny to think that I don’t know what my style is, especially when it comes to my business. Something for me to explore.

Been working on this for a bit and need some feedback. Thanks team 🙂

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I love all this, such great feedback and thoughts. I don’t have anything else to put in. I just wanted to say thanks for putting in your efforts, for putting it hear for everyone to see, and where we can all get value from this conversation. Juliana I acknowledge your creativity, vulnerability, doing the work and putting yourself out there, thank you.

Nichole
    Participant

When it comes to fliers like these, people will read them. I know there’s a belief that “people don’t read” when it comes to marketing. Like you have to dumb it down so much. But that’s mostly online. People are in the habit of media snacking. They read headlines and feel informed. But something like this people will take the time to read, especially if it speaks to them. The content has to be compelling. The number one thing you can practice for marketing is writing copy. If people are draw in to what you are saying, you can paint a picture that they will want to be a part of. Yes, be clear, concise, compelling, and make sure the layout is clean and easy to read. But don’t hold back on content. It could be fun to even lay it out editorial style and give them something to read while they’re getting their nails done or whatever it is that bridesmaids to together. Haha. Happy to take another look at it when you’re ready. xo

Juliana Sih
    Participant

This is all gold! I’m struggling to fit all the information on the page without it being too busy. But working on it!

LKT, I love the suggestion of matching her brand style and thanks for the questions. I need to sit and think on that, my branding is not aligned with Legacy Coach, and I don’t really share that with people. Now a days, I call myself a leadership coach focusing on developing leadership skills for creatives and innovators. Its kinda vague and a work in progress, most of my “marketing” has been on the back burner. And now its on the front burner 🙂 Its been fun playing around with this today, I’m getting to know myself better and what styles I like.

Thanks for all the suggestions, going to keep working on this!

My thoughts:

Does this align with the work you did in Business Being Bootcamp around your brand? My PERSONAL opinion is it’s totally 80s =) which is awesome, but I don’t get how “Legacy Coach” and this align. Can you share more about your brand vision and anything you’ve already worked out around messaging for your ideal client?

If your friend is sending these to her brides – what is her brand vibe? – if they are drawn to her style you might consider setting up this flyer font/etc. to complement her branding / colors, etc.

Also – trust yourself =) what feedback are you looking for? Love you.

Nichole
    Participant

Hey! I already replied to your email. Here’s what it said:

It feels really fluffy to me. I would change the font to something more legible and give more information about what the experience will be like. Ask a couple thought-provoking questions. It needs to be irresistible and something they can really see for themselves. Maybe even put a testimonial on there. Let me know if you want to talk about it more.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Attached is the flyer I created. Open to feedback.

I am sending this to my friend, who is a wedding planner. She wants to send it her brides. My goal is to get sample sessions (and clients).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.