Conflict/Opportunity on Tuesday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

Yay!! Thanks for the encouragement, y’all. T, I’ll set up a time with you to chat.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Yay! This is so exciting! Im super enrolled and aligned, and ditto to what Juliana said!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Aligned!

Please send us the video so we can vote for YOU 🙂

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I am aligned and I like how you are creating your future now. Please continue to play out loud and keep us posted how we can support.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I’m aligned. Please go be your powerful self and create the next level of your life, projects, and businesses.

I’d like to volunteer to be your buddy for next week 🙂

Nichole
    Participant

Oh, I just had an idea! Part of my plan for LDP next year is to have a week off of calls each month and have a buddy to partner with me on missing/reporting to/catching up on co-coaching. We can practice that now! Who will be my buddy and bring my updates to co-coaching and fill me in after?

Nichole
    Participant

Hi Team! I have been nominated to receive the “Resilience Award” through the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO). There is a panel interview on Tuesday at 2:00. This recording is mandatory, otherwise I have to decline the nomination. It is a recording that will be shared publicly and released online in September for the public to vote on to choose the winner of the award. Here is more info about the Zoom interview/recording: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/3/#inbox/FMfcgxwJXLgxnXxZDSXzFhhlPDxBktDr?projector=1

I asked if  it would take the full hour and if there was any way I could do my recording another time and this was the response I got: “I think it will be the full hour. Felena may be able to setup a separate time to just record you and then splice you in. Though I’d say it won’t look as good or smooth as if you were just there. I don’t want you to miss an important meeting, but my preference is for you to be on the same time the other are.”

Now that I have more information about how the call is being conducted (per the link above) I understand why she said it’s best for me to be there live. I didn’t realize it’s up for public vote! That’s a little intimidating. Fun fact: I won the “Trailblazer Award” from NAWBO in 2010. It’s so crazy to think about everything I’ve accomplished in the last 10 years since I won that award, and I’m really excited to be nominated for another award this year.

Is anyone not enrolled in me missing co-coaching Tuesday to attend this interview? When the video is released I’ll post it here so y’all can vote for me! If you want to. ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar