Declare something huge. I dare ya!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

This is Awesome Nichole, Will You declare what you will take home out of that 12 M. Where will you be personally from this? Will your work be to pay off investors or pay yourself? I don’t know if you have investors by the way.

I declare to do less stressing and worrying. Less doing on the lower level and more doing on the higher level. Hire more people to not only do the labor I trap myself in but hire people smarter than me to support my development goals.

My big declaration is to use my time to create value over wealth and I believe that more wealth will be a side affect.

In the next year I will own 10 M in net value property, 5M in equity, 50K net monthly rents 25K gross monthly rents.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I’m going to make $85k coaching in 2021.

I have this feeling that I’m going to pin family against making money, and play a really small client game next year. I’d rather not.

I’ll make $85k in 2021, which was my base salary at my last tech job.

Nichole
    Participant

The idea of Baby JuSih is too precious to bear.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Ohh Love that!

I’m copying Britt a bit, but here I go…

In 2021, I will be pregnant, have 3000 followers on IG + youtube and get my book published by https://press.stripe.com/ (Omg they have beautiful books, great paper quality, lovely fonts and not printed the moment you buy it).

Nichole
    Participant

Gasp!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

In 2021 I will…

Make over 200k from coaching and get engaged!

Nichole
    Participant

Yaassss!!! Who’s next?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

In 2021 I will have a program with 10 people enrolled for 10months at $1000 per month that starts January 2021. I am taking registrations now for $825 deposit, $1500 due on 12/20/20 (reg closes) and another $825 due on 1/1/21. I will coach these 10 people until November for a total of $100K. I am also writing a book done by 12/1/20, launching my online course by 11/1/20 and will generate over $250K in 2021. I will open my studio in SLO and will expand my Comedy theater business to Fresno, Bakersfield & Santa Barbara. I will be an emergency foster parent to 3-5 adolescents and will purchase property in 2021.

so exciting!!!! I’m so stoked about what I am creating!!! 🙂

Jeff Miller
    Participant

$12 Million a month would be solid! MAN! That is cray cray and I love it. Thanks for bringing this to life Nichole. Truly inspiring. In 2021, I will double my income while coaching less people. That is what I have now and I will keep playing this game. I like big, bad, bold decelerations! Who else has got something behind their screen?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Wow Nichole! Excited for your excitement. Billion dollar company, here you come 🙂

I’ll have to think about this and get back to you but love the idea. Hold me accountable and check back in please!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar