Designing Maternity Leave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

Awesome. Will you let me know what day and time so I can put it in my calendar. My sister natalie is having her baby in a few months and she sent me a picture of her ultrasound. Babies are RAD. I can’t wait to see little blueberry ❤️

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Charlie, Britt, and LKT, I’m going to be in touch next week. I’ve been putting this off from a place of overwhelm and not having the attention to give it. I don’t think it’s urgent as there’s 4 months ahead (but y’all know I love planning). So please hold me to kicking this process off starting next week!!

Me <3

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Happy to support as well! And looking forward to what you end of bringing… including Blueberry 🙂

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I would love to support you T. As a man I am not experienced in what needs you will have but I bet I can be a solid co creator for what it may be like for Jack. I was with Julie for her pregnancy and Lillians birth. I will bring my experience, friendship, coach ear, consultant or any other part of me that supports you in your journey. Being Lillians Dad has been the most for me. the most confronting, the most demanding, the most joy, the most love. I am so excited for you and Jack to be parents. I am enrolled in all parents and parenting support.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team I need support creating the vision for my maternity leave! I have a couple ideas, but I’d love to design it with one or two of you. Does anyone feel called to create this along side me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar