Discovery & Possibility Technicians (Leader Team check-ins)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

@Nichole – one of the larger intentions of reviewing recorded calls is to provide feedback to the coach, and give them more places to expand on for themselves and the participant. So in the past I’ve recorded calls closely with the scheduled co-coaching review date, because we, and our peeps, are fast changing in this work! They could totally transform in a month, and you could too!

Nichole
    Participant

As a follow-up to my question about rhyme or reason about whose call to record, I’m wondering if, since I’m not submitting a call this month, I should wait until I know I’m submitting a call before I choose which one to record so that the subject matter is more relevant and not something I recorded a month back. Does it matter?

Nichole
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 12/02/19

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I don’t think Jonathan is paid yet. How do I find this out other than asking him? Last I spoke to him, he still was not paid. When I ask about it, it takes him a long time to get back to me. We have our call on Wednesday so I will talk to him then, but I’m wondering if I need to talk to him about it sooner and/or should I even be asking about it because maybe he did pay and didn’t tell me. Would I need to reach out to the office to get this information?

I didn’t record either of my calls. I planned to record Lauren’s call because I wasn’t sure if one of Jonathan’s calls had been listened to yet (should have checked with Jeff on that, but figured Lauren would be a good place for me to start) and then our call got dropped four times, so I could not record it. I will try again this week. Is there a rhyme or reason to choosing which call to record? Would appreciate input so I can record one or both this week.

Thanks!

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 3 FP / Staying qualified as PC

Current FP Clients:

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Not yet for December. Will pay her by Wednesday.

Clients Paid: One FT + One group person haven’t paid yet for December. Will have flat by Wednesday.

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? The group thing is stressing me out, trying to keep everyone paid and on a schedule. So I’d like to get one more FT client to eliminate that as a thing that is counting toward my qualification. I’ll do that by the end of next week.

My Projects:

1. Sash at 10% net profitability in five months
    2. $6K/month income via coaching, consulting, and retreats
    3. AC program, being a program coach, coaching 3 FP clients and 1-2 participants.
    4. Book: Complete draft by May.
    5. Lash.live: Business ready to get funding by end of this year.
    6. Kids and family: Maintaining, not letting additional commitment comprise what already have.
    7. Work out three days per week.
    8. Painting: Doing an art show next summer. Art stays up for 3 months. June 2020 show.
    9. WORLD PEACE!!

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: JONATHAN

I had our first call on 11/20. He wanted to talk about making more money and referenced my business know-how, but I didn’t take the bait! Haha. We talked about his cycle with money, which he noticed was a cycle in so many areas of his life of getting super excited, getting in relationship with co-workers/friends/whoever, then noticing things he doesn’t like about it/them and then using those things as reasons why it won’t work, then quitting. He’s been all the way through the cycle with AC at least once, he said. He is practicing breaking up the cycle and looking at how his favorite part of the cycle (the learning and being excited and getting into relationship) could help him build his coaching business.

PARTICIPANT NAME: LAUREN

Lauren took on some practices of simply noticing when she’s judging other people instead of expressing those judgements. This was a practice to help her be with family in a healthier way. She wants to create an environment where people feel loved and supported. We looked at that’s really what she wants for herself. So she is practicing providing love and support to herself and others.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Nichole.
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Awesome work LKT! My check-in sheet is attached.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

YEAH LKT!!! HOT DIGGITY DAWG!!! Congratulations!!!

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 12/2/19

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Lesa has rescheduled or cancelled last minute quite a bit. She has brought overwhelm, lack of focus and disorganization to our calls. I am happy to have a conversation with her around how this pattern is expressing itself here in our coaching agreement- I would like some training on how to bring that conversation!

Client Game: full of possibility!

Current FP Clients: 3 (I have a wobbler in my group so I am not currtenly counting my group)

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: No- by end of day Friday, Berna is on a trip until 12/10/19 so we talked about payment and our next session is 12/12/19

Clients Paid: No 

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1 with Elizabeth W.

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0 confirmed- will have 5 confirmed by EOD 

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? To be in integrity with my commitment to my client game project design- I need to be hired 6 more times by 12/15/19

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Have a full coaching practice of 10 full pay clients and one full group program by 2/1/20

Update: Generated lots of conversations and have 4 verbal commitments to a start in January, need to follow up and confirm, also need to confirm more SS

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification by 1/29/20

Update: Will create enrollment with 2 PCC by 12/15/19

1. Central Coast Comedy Theater

Update: camping retreat, plan our holiday party-location TBD to be confirmed, prep for Improv Festival in January, write up code of ethics, waiver and secure better insurance 

1. Book writing project

Update: in reinvention process

Next Milestone: have reinvented project design with online course addition completed by EOD 12/3/19

1. House project

Ongoing making my house amazing project

Update: started painting my office, began my 30 day clutter free challenge

1. Community & Connection Project

Update: planning ladies witchy vision board night for 12/29/19

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I have our next call this Wednesday- she is declared to have her check in sheet turned in by EOD today, she took on project design creation for this past week but I have yet to see those 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew and I completed the essence conversation on Sat. 11/30/19- he has 3 project designs in process, we have our next call tonight- he has insurance and is declared to do the essence convo with me on Sunday 12/8/19 in the evening- he is practicing with his buddy this week

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Way to go LKT!!

Mine attached!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Mine attached.

Woot woot LKT!! You rock, happy for you 🙂

I will post my sheet by EOD today.

My highlights to flag are:

Items out of Integrity:

– 1 client in my group is not paid. I will have it flat by Thursday EOD.

– My coach is not paid. I will have it paid by EOD TODAY.

Celebrations:

– I GOT HIRED 3x ON WEDNESDAY

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar