Grad/Cert tracker – action needed :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Sarah is going to work with Steve to create a project design around her business and getting certified.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Vicky is going for Cert and is on track.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Bree is going for certification and is on track.

Sarah wants to certify and not on track. I will get clear with her around what she wants to create today.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Whoopsy. Yes- I mean “Andrew is not on track to certify.” He is definitely on track to graduate. I will cc you (T) on the emails I send on Friday!

Per my conversation with Lesa today she will be on track to graduate. She will submit 2 calls to be reviewed in May and 2 in June. I will partner with her to get her caught up. These are my declarations on her behalf. I will create it with her to have it be so.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks all!

Steve is going for certification and is on track.

Valerie is also going for certification, and isn’t on track for hours. And she knows that and we are going to create a plan around it!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Sabs, yes noon Friday works and please CC me on that/those emails!

You said Andrew’s not on track to graduate – did you mean certify? I think you did but could you confirm?

Team if after connecting with you participant this week, they’re continued to declare certification, please share here.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I need some support please 🙂 I have not sent Andrew’s recorded and reviewed calls to the back office because while he has declared for certification I am not a PCC and totally just missed the memo that I needed to do that! Whoopsy! I can definitely send all 3 calls that I have reviewed to the back office this week and have that done by noon on Friday- is that ok?

Also- Andrew is not on track to graduate. He said the other day on our call that certification was not his top priority right now so I would prioritize others for PCC observation over him at this point. I will speak with him directly about it during our Thursday call and get super clear and flat with him & then update the tracker.

Thank you!
    Sabs

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey LKT – the training I remember from last year was 40 hours + 4 co-coaching hours. That if participants are At Cause to get 44 coaching hours + 4 co-coaching, then we will partner with them in that. But that the minimum number of 1:1 coaching hours to graduate is 40.

Hey all! Will also clarify on co-coaching but all participants need ICF evaluation forms submitted to the office for all 4 co-coaching calls that you listen to and provide 60 minute feedback sessions to them for. These are in addition to the 44 coaching hours you provide them.

When submitting, please follow this naming convention for office organization!

SDI Brittany Kinard Co-Coaching #2 2.11.20

Thanks!

Nichole
    Participant

Sorry, what I meant is that I did not send them to the back office because neither Jonathan nor Lauren are going for certification. I thought that was the parameter around which we would send their feedback form. I don’t know if I just imagined that or if I heard it somewhere or what. I just gave the feedback and then moved on with my life. Sorry if I missed that training piece. But I will continue to keep my eye out for them. I have a giant stack of coaching notes and I’m sure it’s in there somewhere.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar