Graduation Guest Stand

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Aligned! I am enroll able in what they want to bring– but a stand that they bring it outside of permission.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I am aligned with the stand AND I see opportunity available to us via this virtual platform ie, both of Bolty’s parents on one screen would “count” as one guest. I am easily enrolled in that. I also see for Bolty to bring this as an enrollment conversation vs. asking permission or what have you.

Aligned.

Nichole
    Participant

Thanks, Jeff! I can add that part in, about bringing enrollment for something different. Anyone else?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I have it as the same, and it is an enrollment conversation if someone wants to create something differently. For example, I know Bolty’s fiancé can only stay for an hour, so she could potentially enroll us in two people considering that there likely wouldn’t be two at the same time.

Nichole
    Participant

Hi team! I am sorry I missed Brittany’s question about whether she could have two guests. Now I see it and here’s what I have for the participants (and for us, I guess), and I just want to check if anyone sees it differently:

The intention is to invite one person who has been an important part of your transformation and/or a support for your participation in attending this program year. Please choose one person. This is the person you would invite if you had one chair in the room. Who is in that chair?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar