Graduation Guests

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

I am going to ask my dad to come. He may cry. It’s going to be great.
    If he says no I have two back up old guys that I know would get a lot out of it and I would live to share the experience with them.

I’m still looking at who else and what’s in it for them and for me and for AC

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

My dear sweet coach and Alaska Earth Angel, Bernadette Pohl, is gonna be my guest to graduation!!!

Nichole
    Participant

I’m bringing Jocelyn. I know she came last year, but she is my right arm and there’s no way I could do this program without her support so I want to have the opportunity to celebrate her again. Always.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I wanted to bring Jeff Graw as my +1, but I really visualized that in-person, and for some reason it not being in-person has me less connected to Jeff being my guest. I’m still thinking on this, sorry I’m making it complicated!! I’ll declare my guest by co-coaching next week!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Who are you bringing Nichole?

I’ve invited Jeremy and he allowing enrollment in the dinner. I’m also looking at maybe my mom!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I will be enrolling Steph in joining for graduation. Looking forward to enrollment conversation #80!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Going to enroll my mom. I begged her to come the year of my graduation and she didn’t want to. Now is the time 🙂

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

I am inviting my sister 🙂 Being that it is also my mom’s 70th, I am hoping I can enroll her in 3 hours of celebration with us, AND THEN celebration of my mom!

Nichole
    Participant

Who are you inviting to be your guest at graduation? 😃

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.