Graduation Logistics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks for catching that Juliana. It was a typo and it is fixed.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Cool thanks Sabs! I notice there is a gap (8:50am-10am) between clearing and the program start time on Saturday. Is there anyway we can start an hour later like Sunday? Maybe its a typo

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Juliana! I saw times on the google spreadsheet that Jeff emailed today. I have copied here for ease of locating said spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aSzDSRyUPu2ItPRBPgKxMWEEf04HRINb83MOhhRMZqI/edit?usp=sharing

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey just wanted to bump this up. I am not sure if I missed it on another thread but what time are we meeting for clearing and completion on all the days?

I know we talked about getting together at 1pm on Friday and completion will go until 7pm?

What time do we meet Saturday? 8:30 for production stuff and 9am for clearing with all team. Same for Sunday. Do we have completion before or after the ceremony?

Sorry again if this has already been stated but want to make sure I have it clear on my calendar 🙂

Wow, can’t believe the end of the year is here! Excited to see everyone tomorrow.

Oh yeah, lets have theme days for this weekend!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

YES! For some reason my computer always auto corrects EST to PST. Silly computer 🙂

Hey. Want to be crystal clear. Friday is 2-6pm PACIFIC and 5pm-9pm EASTERN?

Thanks!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Ok! How do we see evening completion Going on the Saturday of graduation? Shall we plan on completion 1-2pm pst or 6-7pm pst? Just curious for planning reasons!

Kerry Zurier
    Participant

Thanks Britt,

The Friday session is 5-9 pm ET.

Everyone, please put these in your calendar now and include both Prod Team time and Team Clearing (morning) and Team completion (evening).

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hi All!

Below you will find the times for our Graduation weekend!!!!

Friday September 11th – Program Session:  2-6 pm pst / 5-9 pst / 5am -9am Perth (Saturday)

Saturday September 12th – Program Session: 10am-1pm pst / 1pm – 4pm est / 1am – 4am Perth (Sunday)

Saturday September 12th- Graduation Celebration: 3-6pm pst/ 6-9pm est / 6 am-9am Perth (Sunday)

Sunday September 13th- Program Session: 10am- 6pm pst / 1pm-9pm est / 1am- 9am Perth (Monday)

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar