Graduation Script

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

For easy access, here is the graduation tab to add your acknowledgement nuggets for Britt and Kerry: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jID001REOzd561I-vlfMS8bG6vTEv5DFd5D-81CKW9c/edit#gid=335693676

Nichole it’s stunning. Nothing to add to the script itself. I’m excited for our host to be YOU! Did you get training on allowing support so it’s your voice plus another’s? I don’t actually see that this is needed in this structure, but offer it for consideration if it’s not surfaced yet <3

I’ll be eating Indian food sitting beside Jeremy.

Nichole it’s stunning. Nothing to add to the script itself. I’m excited for our host to be YOU! Did you get training on allowing support so it’s your voice and another’s? I don’t actually see that this is needed in this structure, but offer it for consideration if it’s not surfaced yet <3

I’ll be eating Indian food sitting beside Jeremy.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

NICHOLE!!!! The script is AMAZING!!!

I genuinely don’t have anything to add. I know we discussed “punching it up” but, after a lot of reflection, I actually see so much for us to just be very, very present and in-the-moment and speak from our hearts.

You did a remarkable job!!! THANK YOU!!! I am so, so, so thrilled!!!

Please let me know if you need any other specific support from me!

Love;

Sabs

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Really nice job Nichole! This looks fantastic and exciting! I have put my notes directly in the google doc. Looking forward to discussing more on our production call.

Nichole
    Participant

The first draft of the script is ready! I don’t see that everyone necessarily needs to look at this. Specifically I would like Sabrina to read it over and add any fun wordsmithing or punchlines she sees. I would also like LKT and Jeff to give it a quality control once-over before I send off to Brittany and Kerry for approval.

A few things to note:

• Suggestions are in blue.
    • Zoom Czar’s spotlight cues are highlighted in yellow.
    • Music cues are highlighted in pink.
    • You will see the “most likely to be acknowledged for” parts in italics. Please feel free to make a suggestion, especially if you see something for your participant. A couple of them are still blank.
    • This is a loose script in the sense that I’m not intending to read it word for word, but I intend to firm it up and really stick to the timeline.
    • We are right at 180 minutes, so we can’t add anything, but we can change words, or the order of things if anyone sees a reason to.

I am open to whatever recommendations and ideas y’all have, but I have one request:  Click on the edit button and put yourself in “suggesting” mode, so it’s not saving over anything. This way I can look at all the contributions and accept the changes.

Thanks, everyone!

Here is the link for the script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/116eXXb6Ikg-uJ6QmOwPIk1kiVvnDw_IpnQ247mQwus0/edit?usp=sharing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar