Guest Clients

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 72 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey Sabs! I’d be happy to support you tomorrow and email the back office.

I wanted to reflect something, I notice that your posts sound like alarms. As I was reading this, I experienced rush, urgency and anxiety. There seems to be this pattern with hiding and then bells and whistles (you spot you got it!). Nothing “wrong” with this, just curious if there is another way to be about breakdowns. What do you see?

I will text you manana after I email/call the back office!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi team! I need support please. I sent Orin’s paperwork to the office and cced Brittany per Julianna’s instruction weeks ago. I sent a follow up. Orin has still not received the paperwork and I have received no word back from the office. Who do I call and how do I call? I know people are working from home but this a breakdown that we need to resolve asap. Orin is asking and I want to get him through his essence convo with Charlie and matched with a participant.

As leader what I say is, “I need some support and assistance please.” I need to announce the breakdown to the team so as not hide it and I need to ask for someone to actually own calling the office, getting through to whoever is responsible and getting this paperwork to Orin.

Who will step in and help me make sure this goes through by EOD Wednesday?

Thank you!

Sabs

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I too see something for Charlie in working with Orin! Yay! I actually asked Charlie if he would be willing to do the essence convo with Orin at the last module and he said he would. I am connecting with Charlie about this very thing tomorrow morning. Game. On.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Charlie, you can connect with Sabrina to get his info and she can intro you two.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I have Orin. Will someone send me his contact info please.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

thanks for creating a new GC sabs!

aligned with Juliana and would love to see Charlie take on Essence Convo with Orin.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I see something for Charlie in doing the essence convo with GC (Practice + Support + Connection + Team)… Charlie, what do you see?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

HI Team!

Guest clients Brittany & Will are non-responsive and out. GREAT NEWS THOUGH! Orin Weintraub (our awesome photographer) is IN! I spoke with Orin on Sunday- he is an incredible human, he is so enrolled in coaching and very excited for this opportunity. I have sent his paperwork to the office and am very excited to have Orin join our team as a guest client. I know that he will be a benefit to our participants and I am confident that Orin is going to be a very engaged and responsible, responsive guest client.

My request is, please have a look at the accountabilities sheet and let me know who you see for Orin to be matched with when his paperwork is complete?

Also, my request is for support in completing the essence conversation with Orin in the next few weeks before he is matched with a participant. Who will own essence conversation with Orin?

Thank you!
    Sabs

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi team!

I let all 5 active guest clients know that we are creating an option to have them join our module remotely (likely via phone) and that coaching will still happen (and they will receive a new coach) on Sunday or Tuesday, per their preference. I am looking forward to creating with our team the exact how of guest clients calling in. I have some ideas that I will bring to the team in the room on Saturday during clearing.

Is Mick a PCC? I am asking for certification observation reasons.

I will bring what I see for participants and clients on Sunday morning to our evening clearing tomorrow (Saturday).

Thank you!
    Sabrina

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I think it would be great to have a male. It gives our participants more practice in being and be with.

I look forward to seeing who you pair. Let me know if you need any support.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.