Guest Clients

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Updated the google doc. I got the Friday at 9am one. Asking Anne and Leah if they can work themselves out to make one of the scheduled times.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I got tomorrow’s 1pm essence call session.

If guest client contact info isn’t in the accountabilities spreadsheet, can you share it here?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Thanks T, I will reach out to Leah and have her sign that paperwork. Tiffany Allen was also questioning that form, people really don’t want to be on camera.

So this week I created two opening to have the Essence conversation with the guest clients, one on Wednesday (Ally and Will) at 1pm and Friday (Brittany and Tiffany) at 9am. Anne and Leah would prefer an evening slot (after 5pm) slot. Elizabeth has not responded yet.

I am getting a little stuck in how many times slots to offer to make sure they all have their essence call. And I might be bending over backwards for nothing. Who sees something for me? I could use some support on the creation of this. My commitment is that our guest clients have their call by this Friday.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team! I had a breakdown with guest client paperwork. I said I’d have it in by Wednesday of last week, and I only just completed and sent it to the back office tonight. I’m so sorry!

Juliana, we’re missing one signature from Leah Dowie. Can you resend her the Confidentiality Waiver for video release? Once we have that, we’ll be flat.

How can I help with GC Essence Convo? Are you going to schedule the times with the GCs and then post here asking who’s free? Or are you wanting team to volunteer times? I’m not clear where to step in to support, so please LMK!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I am going to be reaching out to the guest clients today around the essence conversation. I see an opportunity to create 2 times this week to have the essence convo. Since we have 7, it might be good to offer a few different time options. Also I will be reaching out to team for support on this.

My declaration is to have the essence conversation by Friday of this week and have their essence names by Wednesday of next week.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Julianna & Team!

I just had such a “duh” lightbulb literally JUST NOW! I have a guest client suggestion who is AMAZING!!! Her name is Sonia and I got connected with her via Nichole. Sonia is sunshine, radiance, brilliance, beauty, grace, wisdom and power. She totally gets coaching, she gets projects and is highly motivated to change her life, empower coaching and ready to rock. Sonia just recently joined my practice as one of my pro bono clients. Such a rare offer for me to make these days as I am building my client game! I just really connected with her and am so stoked about what she is up to and creating in the world!!! She has so much heart and love to give. She is so open and joyful despite so many frustrating, painful circumstances.

Julianna- I have invited Sonia to be my guest at observation on Saturday and she will be there so there may be opportunity to meet with her in person on Saturday. Also, I believe she would be willing to be and would make an incredible guest client. She has a flexible day time schedule, too.

I will reach out to her asap tomorrow and connect her with you tomorrow.

All my love;

Sabs

Nichole
    Participant

Do you need any support following up on paperwork from any of my peeps? I can poke them.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Yes time is of the essence and at this point I don’t see the essence conversation happening before the module. I declare having that be complete by next Friday.

So we have our 5 peeps, whose paperwork is in process. 2 have agreed to be there on Sunday, 2 (1 more confirming) on Tuesday. I notice I am nervous about getting all the paperwork in before Saturday but I will stay in relationship with our peeps.

Anyone see anything for me or something to share?

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks J!

I too like the idea of a group essence call. And I see there are some things to consider, creating a call in the next 3 days that 5 people can attend, time for them to make all the calls, not having this all fall on one person to distill 5 peoples essence, etc.

Time is of the essence!!

(See what I did there)

🙂

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Yay!

I am so happy that Ann will be joining us- thank you for supporting her through this process JuSih- she is so lovely! I wanted to say that I am more than happy to share in acknowledgement when we welcome our guest clients to the module! 🙂 I’m a big Ann Fan!

I am enrolled in a group essence conversation- I think that is a great idea. I am fully willing and available to support in the creation of a group conversation.

Thank you!

Sabrina

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar