Guest Clients

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Update:

I just sent Anne’s and Elizabeth’s information to the back office for them to send paperwork.

I am still setting up initial calls with Will, Tiffany Allen and Brittany. Following back up tomorrow with Leah, Garret and Angie. I declare choosing the other 3 (for a total of 5) by tomorrow and sending them the paperwork.

I will also start organizing who can come on what day for this coming module tomorrow. Yay!

Once peeps are confirmed, I need support on doing essence conversation with our guest clients. T brought up that we might have an opportunity to do a group essence conversation, which could be fun. Who can support? What do you see team?

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Yay! And I sent Juliana Brittany and Will today who are yes’s!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I haven’t heard back from Clay, but Tiffany Allen is a YES to guest client and is in touch with Juliana to be interviewed.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I just reached out to Clay, who lives in SD and is a small business owner. Waiting to hear back.

Tomorrow I’ll be reaching out to Tiffany Allen who’s been both a client and reg lead on-and-off since late last year. Perhaps the next chapter for her is as a guest client!

I’ll circle back tomorrow with updates.

Nichole
    Participant

I’ve got a guy for you. His name is Garrett.  I’m talking to him right now.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks Juliana!

I am having coffee with Zach tomorrow, we are going to talk program, and my declaration is that if doesn’t register he will be a guest client!

Alex and I are both combing through our past sample sessions who were stopped at money, and going to create some names from that!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I have shared with Tom, Todd, Dan, Charlotte, griffin, Vallerie and Chrissy what is available through guest client. Tom and Todd are the only ones who have expressed any interest. I am putting a reminder in my phone to call them both tomorrow. I am standing for both of them to register for the program still and tomorrow I am going to share the workshop and observation schedule with all the people I have talked to so far

julianna todd is back in town and drops all four of his daughters off at school in the morning so he should be available to talk around 9:30 to 10:30. I will remind him to reach out to you as well. Will you also talk program registration with him as well

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Update on guest client –

I spoke with Ann today and will be sending her the dates before sending out the paperwork. I also spoke with Leah and Elizabeth. I believe they are a good fit and will be reconnecting with them this week to get them the dates.

I have reached out to Shawna’s people but haven’t hear back. Also, where are all the men recommendations Who’s got someone for me?

I am still looking to “interview” at least 3-4 more people before the end of the week. And I could use your support team!

Nichole
    Participant

I can connect you with more potential guest clients. I will put you in touch with two more people today.

What about my mom? Is she too close to us to have as a guest client? Because I know she would love it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey J – I LOVE the have 10 options and interview all of them idea.

One piece I want to put in from my experience owning Guest Clients last year, is that I had a WAY easier time coming from Customer Service, than I did from coach. In hindsight, I can see how I created the experience that Guest Clients could show up when they wanted, and skip when they felt like it, because I created partnership from a place of me/AC being in service to them, verses the other way around. The one guest client, Debi, who I had the most powerful partnership with, I stood for over and over, and I got SO MUCH out of the experience of working with her. I wish I did that with all 7 of our peeps from last year.

I just reached out to an amazing woman named Madina. She sat near Charlie at observation at Module 6 my participant year. She had wanted to be a guest client last year, but had some circumstances come up that she wasn’t up for working out to make being a guest client work. She has such a big heart, and she is already an advocate for our work. I’d love to have her join us this year!

I’ll circle back as soon as I hear back from her. If I don’t hear back from her in 48 hours, I’ll generate another lead for you.

<3 T.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar