Guest Clients at Graduation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Brilliant! I went ahead and sent an email and will be calling/texting and checking in with guest clients tomorrow, I already made a few calls this evening so can do the rest tomorrow.

Nichole, I actually think I need to remain the main point of contact for our guest clients. Feedback has been that communication this year has been confusing and felt disjointed. To that end, I certainly do appreciate your partnership in having all the things ready to support me today!

Team, are we using the same zoom lines as we have for previous virtual modules? Do we have a Mod 7 spreadsheet of all things virtual already in process somewhere? Asking so I can share zoom line info. with guest clients. Also because I picked some handy things up working on the dLIT team during virtual summit and would love to contribute to the production end of our upcoming virtual summit.

Thank you!
    Sabs

Nichole
    Participant

You’re the best! Here are the invite details, just so they’re super handy:

The intention of the event is to honor each of you for the heart and energy you have put into this last year and come together as a team to share in celebration. I’d like you to picture each of us relaxed in our own homes, enveloped in each other’s joy, sharing a long-distance meal, toasting each other’s progress, laughing together, happy crying together, and being together.

Can you feel it?

The event will take place via Zoom on Saturday, September 12, 2020 from 3:00-6:00 p.m. Pacific time (6:00-9:00 Eastern and 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Perth). We will come together virtually in a way that is familiar, but also new. We are putting down the notepads and tools and simply enjoying each other. 

Let me know if you need anything else from me to get the guests invited, Sabs. Thanks so much!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Yes and yes! Yes to partnership and yes to me inviting guest clients ASAP!!!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I definitely see Guest Clients being invited to graduation. I have it that the Guest Clients will be present Saturday morning, and also be invited Saturday afternoon/evening for graduation, similar to the usual festivities. I want to own that I could also have seen this gap earlier and brought it to Nichole and Sabs.

Nichole
    Participant

Kerry, I technically knew this from last year and it simply never made it onto our list of accountabilities for graduation. It’s my breakdown as we were creating a new virtual COS and it never came up until we talked about script (and even then it didn’t jog my noticing that it was missing from accountabilities).

Kerry Zurier
    Participant

Yes, As we spoke about, guest clients are always invited to participate in the graduation.  I apologize that this was not clear.  Or not clearly communicated.  Brittany, will you please check the COS for graduation and make sure that this is included.

Sabs, do you have the bandwidth to invite them asap?

Thanks and love,

Kerry

Nichole
    Participant

It occurred to me today that we have not had a conversation about inviting guest clients to graduation. Sabrina, as the guest client owner, can I partner with you in getting everyone invited?

Team, anything you have for me and/or Sabs around this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.