Guest Clients Mod 6

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

Here are the guest client pairings. Thanks to Nichole & T. for their partnership!

Anne C. with Jonathan

Orin with Sarah

Sonia with Don

Allison with Ryan Mac (again- they’re both stoked)

Elizabeth with Andrew

Tiffany Allen with Lauren

Quick question- will guest clients be visiting The program during grad weekend for a final “in person” session? Last year we did completion With GC on that Saturday. Just wondering so I can be sure to communicate with GC clearly.

Thank you!
    Sabs

Nichole
    Participant

I definitely see something for Lauren to be paired with a guest. Thanks for bringing it!

I checked in with Jonathan this morning and he had his first call with Ann yesterday. So all good there.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

Currently we have guest clients paired with participants as such:

Anne C. with Jonathan

Orin with Sarah

Sonia with Don

We have yet to pair Allison, Elizabeth and Tiffany Allen.

This is what I see for the new pairs:

Allison with Nancy? or Vicky?

Elizabeth with Andrew or Lauren

Tiffany Allen with Andrew or Lauren

I see the opportunity for Nancy to gain some confidence and get back into the game by coaching Allison who is very empowered in this work and very coachable. I also see the opportunity for Vicky to enroll herself in LDP by working with empowered and awesome Allison.

I see that Lauren & Andrew would both benefit from the confidence boost of coaching a guest client and that it would support their client games to have more practice and to work with clients who have already been coached throughout the year.

Team, what do you all see?

I am also requesting support around the making of the pairs- I would like to involve the coaches and not just be contacting participants independently. I also see myself involved because I am guest client leader and have been building relationship/acting as the point person with our guest clients. I want to create this partnership and my declaration is to have the new pairs flat by EOD Friday. What do you all see here? 

I also have a request to please check in with your people who are currently coaching so Nichole, JuSih, LKT- please check in with Jonathan, Sarah and Don. I am particularly wanting to make sure that Don is actually coaching his person. Not only will the practice support him in meeting the coaching requirements to pass the final exam but also Don did not coach his last guest client and I see breakthrough available for him in showing up to guest client coaching and being of service.

Thank you and all my heart;

Sabrina

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

GC Anne coached by Jonathan: LKT, Lesa, Ryan Mac, Brittany K.

GC Orin coached by Sarah: Jeff, Vicky, Bree

GC (leader team) Charlie coached by Andrew: Nichole, Steve, Valerie

GC Sonia coached by Don: JuSih, Lauren, Nancy

*Sabs to be holding down room, managing break out rooms and generally “hands off” for support during this time

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Guest Client Groups for Today:

GC Anne coached by Jonathan: LKT, Lesa, Ryan Mac, Brittany K.

GC Orin coached by Sarah: Jeff, Vicky, Bree

GC (leader team) Charlie coached by Andrew: Nichole, T., Steve, Valerie

GC Sonia coached by Don: JuSih, Lauren, Nancy

*Sabs to be “hands off” for support during this time

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I see something for Sarah in having another guest client! I see for her to continue to practice and get some more feedback before final orals.

I don’t see anything for Bree and I think her next breakthrough is to get FP clients.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi team!

Who else do we see could benefit from extra practice coaching and feedback? I have Andrew AND I am standing for Lesa to coach, of course. So, if Lesa agrees then I would propose that she be first in line to practice with a guest client. What do you all see for your participants? I will have the guest client pairs and groups flat by noon tomorrow so they are ready for break out rooms in the late afternoon. Please let us all know what you see and say by sharing your voices here before 11am tomorrow (Saturday) Thank you!!!

All my love!

Sabrina

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

What LKT said, thanks for generating more practice for the participants via guest clients! I’m aligned on having 3 GCs.

I don’t see that Nancy needs a guest client. Ryan is a wonderful and powerful coach when he’s not in his stuff. I don’t think he needs it to get a 5 on Final Orals.

What about Andrew? My experience of his coaching is that he’s on the court a lot, he might be a good person to pair so that he can have more practice and feedback before Sunday.

Thanks for generating people, Sabrina, in line with the intention of giving maximum opportunity for participants to practice and get feedback. I’d love you to lead a conversation around who we see could benefit from that extra feedback. If you owned your work to create three and the idea to include 1 of us, what’s the vision you will bring us for how many and who will get a client.

I see Don could use it. Brittany does not need a guest client this module.

Who else?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

We have 3 guest clients who will be joining us this Saturday: Orin, Anne AND welcoming new guest client, Sonia!

Sonia is a former pro bono group coaching client of mine. Nichole originally introduced me to Sonia during our participant year and I have really enjoyed having Sonia’s radiance and brilliance in my life. She lives in San Diego and is very coachable. I spoke to Sonia this morning- she is excited and enrolled in being a guest client working with a participant for the remaining few months of this program year. I have already started the process with the office of paperwork and it will be flat by EOD Friday so that Sonia will join us as a guest client on Saturday. Sonia is actually someone that I proposed to Julianna to be a guest client at the start of this program year but at that time we had enough GC to move forward so this works out beautifully to have Sonia join us now!!! I also see Sonia as a reg lead for San Diego Intensive so I see the structure of her being a guest client supporting her into registering for next year. Playing one game over here 🙂

So, we will have 3 guest clients for our participants to practice coaching with on Saturday afternoon.

Team, does 3 guest clients meet our COS for practice coaching Saturday before exams on Sunday? Do we want to have more participants to coach?

Jeff had an idea of a participant coaching one of us for one of the breakout rooms. I kind of love this idea AND I see where it might not serve the experience we are seeking to create for our participants this weekend.

What do you see? What do you say?

Thank you!
    Sabs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar