Half day break

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Brittany Cotton
    Participant

I would like Monday morning off!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I will take Monday morning.

Mick has requested Monday afternoon.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I would like to take Monday morning off, this might change depending on a few things in the program. But will keep you posted!

Nichole
    Participant

I would like to take Monday afternoon so I can pick Keva up from school. 🙂

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

I am going to take Sunday afternoon off for my half day break.

I see myself in the room for both observations AND for both days of guest clients.

My SM wants me to take a morning off to sleep in but that actually doesn’t seem to best serve me during module as I have more energy and a cheerier disposition when I get an early start. I am going to take a yoga class and maybe get a massage on Sunday afternoon! What a treat!!! 🙂

Thank you!
    Sabs

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

Attached is the Timeline for the upcoming module. Please be at cause to get your leadership sourced with the tools, distinctions and everything else for this module.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I would like Sunday morning.

Sophia has been out of town since the 1st and is returning around 5 pm on Friday. By me having Sunday morning off will maximize some quality time I can spend with Sophia and I miss her so so much.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Team we have our 4 day module where we get a half day break.

I am going to text Brittany to see if we can get schedule posted here to make the best decision for your half day break.

None the less start thinking about when you want your half day break. My request is to have a response by EOD Friday. Then when we walk into module we just double check it and can make any small changes if we want.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar