Happy Birthday Jeff!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Sorry this is late!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I read everyone’s check ins 🙂 readers are leaders!!!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Yes Nichole, I read these 🙂

Nichole
    Participant

Oh, and I meant to mention that anyone who is paid by me is going to be a few days late this month. I had to cancel my card and get a new one and I’m waiting to get it in the mail. I’ll have it by the end of the week.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Nichole.
     Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Does anyone actually read this?

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 3
    Clients through AC: 2
    Coach Paid: No
    Clients Paid: No
    Insurance: Yes
    Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

I am in the process of creating my project designs. My goal is to have them done by module. Here are the project areas:

Next Level Leadership

Wellness

Writing My Book

Romance

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Jonathan – 2 / Lauren – 1

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan launched his new business!! Yeah!! I’m so stoked for him and can’t wait to talk Wednesday and see how it’s going, what’s coming up for him, etc. Last week he brought wanting to transition from old money habits to new ones. We’ve talked a lot about his context around money, the breakthroughs he wants to have, etc. But he felt there was a missing piece with transitioning powerfully. He submitted his recorded calls, but I haven’t listened to them yet.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren and I recorded our call last week and I look forward to the feedback! Something I noticed on our call, and is a pattern for her, is needing to know the right way to do something and that focus can have her lose sight of her vision. If she can’t see exactly how to get from point A to point B, she loses motivation and gets into old patterns.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

Andrew’s grandmother passed away last week and her funeral is this Friday. She lived in the same house as him and Andrew said he is having a lot of sadness, regret and grief around her passing- he was emotional on our call yesterday. He has taken on completion and has some support for his grief but I wanted to share in a more direct message as well.

All my love;

Sabs

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 3/2/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Andrew is seeing a therapist. He has also shared drinking to get drunk and smoking a lot of weed to escape and being very alone. On our call this week Andrew shared that he got a little bit drunk then drove 1.5 hours and had to pull over “to take a nap.” I don’t have judgment but I do have some concern for him. I shared my concerns on our coaching call and he heard them and said, “I will keep an eye on it” but I wanted to also bring this to our team and see what you see. Thank you!

Client Game: on warm- looking to be hired 2 more times by 3/14/20

Current FP Clients: 3 *I took my # down to 3 because one remains unpaid for February and is now unresponsive/ghosting me after telling me she doesn’t have any money for coaching, she is still unresponsive.

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: by our call on Friday

Clients Paid: I am not sure where I am currently for March.

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2 (Steve & Laura)  

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? n/a but I want to declare LIT so I need to be hired 2 more times by 3/14/20

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 8 full pay clients by 5/20/20

Milestone: 1 more full pay client by 2/29/20 

Update: *this milestone not met but I do have ss scheduled

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification and qualify for PCC

Update: am revisiting this project and my own future with AC- did not complete PD- am declaring to set up team calls over next 2 weeks to discuss what I see and hear what others have for me/my future with AC

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: update 2019 accounting for businesses in freshbooks and prep 2019 for taxes

Update: Met my gap this month! Hurray! I still have a gap (because I had some major bills that I just paid off and got in front of which were “unplanned for” expenses. My breakthrough is still wildly active and in process!!! I am getting supported, I am in action and my being is inspired, excited and lightness around this breakthrough!

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa is up against a really big breakthrough in being right now. This is going to be the breakthrough of her life (her words) and she is right up against it right now. We continue to have solid and powerful coaching conversations- last week she recognized that she hit a place where she normally would quit and that she doesn’t want to do that and she actually wants to lean in to team more and more. She created a forum post to her team really owning where she is at and messaged me saying that that post had created a lot of connection opportunity. Lesa took on rescheduling the essence conversation with me for 3/3/20.

***Lesa is still unpaid and unwilling to declare anything around payment. She said, “I refuse to declare anything because if I did it would be delusional.”

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew brought a request around his crappy weekend for the second week in a row. He described it as “an SM disaster” and asked that our conversation create normalcy around his experience of loneliness. We continue to work on the sensation that he is “a weird guy” and that he ‘can’t truly relate to anyone.’ Andrew has feelings of loneliness and of no one being able to get him. We talked about him practicing owning all of it everywhere in his life and what is availability when life is lived as vulnerable and open hearted. Andrew has his Grandmother’s funeral this Friday.

Happy Birthday Jeff! Mine attached.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I feel so honored to have a leader check-in named after may birthday. =) Mine is attached.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Support around Steve’s sensitivity

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 8+2
    Clients through AC: 5
    Coach Paid: yes
    Clients Paid: Yes
    Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A. I am working on creating less clients for more money, and will be completing with 2 clients this month.

My Projects:
    *I am practicing a new way of doing projects, and playing inside of a “12 Week Year” so my projects are from January 6-March 29th

Goal #1: Reinvent/Invigorate my relationship to the written and spoken word.
    Measure: 2000 minutes of writing, read 8 books, apply to 3 speaking gigs.

Update: Empowered!

Goal #2: Explore how my body is capable of moving, feeling, and looking
    Measure: 20 dance classes, at least 4 sessions with Nate, no dairy

Update: Empowered!

Goal #3: Liberate myself from what people think, and create connection based on intimacy and authenticity.
    Measure: 3 hires at 1k, 2 registrations

Update: Have called 51 people, been hired 1, and registered 2 people.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -2 Valerie -1

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: There has been a shift in how Valerie is showing up. Rather than taken out, she’s empowered around “okay how could this go different.” She is super committed and is creating breakthroughs in relationship, and self love.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve and I had a powerful 90 min session last week, to make up for missing one. We looked at his wounded “little boy”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.