High performers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Thank you Jeff and Nichole for your reply’s I love them. I totally see all the points and feel I am doing more and more of most of both of your points. Great to hear and have a reminder to keep going with it all.

Nichole
    Participant

Hi Mike! I don’t know if I have much of a secret sauce. I definitely consider myself a high performer, but it’s also because I work a lot. And I’ve been doing what I do for a long time. I am incredibly productive with my time. I have always been able to get a lot more done in the same amount of time than my co-workers and peers. Just being honest. I type fast, think quickly, and am a natural at communicating my ideas. So all of that flows easily and smoothly, for the most part. I can hold a lot of information in my head at one time and I’m a great multi-tasker. These are things I’m sure I developed over time, so someone else could as well. I think consistency is key. I also work about ten hours per day, five to six days per week. I go to bed early so I’m ready to hit the ground running when I wake up. I am very picky with my free time. I’ll spend it with friends who fill me up and with my kids. So that is what I’d summarize as my reasons/ways for being a high performer. If there’s any part of that you’d like me to share more about, I’m happy to.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Mike. Thanks for creating this thread in service of all of us getting supported. I wouldn’t necessarily identify myself as a high performer, but for me the biggest difference I noticed from 2017 to 2018 was creating non-negotiables. Things like playing for 2 SS per week, having weekly date nights or connection convos with Steph. Sitting down and actually writing a book! I was at a point where I either had to create my coaching business for real or go back to teaching tennis. And there was no way I was doing that, so I just generated the being while staying in action. And the other piece I would add is getting support when I feel stuck. We all have amazing attributes on this team and creating the connection to lean on each other has been huge. And I need to keep going in asking for support moving forward. Hope some of this helps. Who else has something for Mike and team?

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I see so many high performers here and I’m just wowed by how much action and being many of you are in and the things you can handle. Would you share your thoughts so we can learn from each other? I would like to know some of your how’s, what’s, thoughts, must, and anything else that has you accomplishing so much. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar