Holler if you need a fifth week!! 📣

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

I’m going to come back to this for more reflections and conversation, but quickly I wanted to share that I had two really interesting and inspiring client calls today.

One was my previously wobbly client who wanted to “take a break” to “catch up with finances”. Ultimately she decided to keep going and on our call today she shared that what had her spooked was the state of the world, and how growing up as an Arab-American, her family talked a lot about war and how they had to leave their homes and leave everything behind. She got really scared about spending money in case she winds up literally being driven out of her home. It was such an intense and amazing call.

Then after that I had a my call with my client to lives in Bentonville Arkansas, whose husband is mormon and believes (based on their scriptures) that God put a curse on all “bad” people by giving them black skin. He genuinely believes this and she is really scared for her kids and their marriage (because she does not believe any of this and his religion is an ongoing point of contention in their relationship). Anyhoo! SO interesting. And now I gotta hop on another client call. 🤪 Ready for the weekend!!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Nichole,

I feel ya. There are so many confronting things  I am relieved to not do when someone else cancels. The thing that I see is the same will play out in covert ways in all we are up to. So many little daily things that we aren’t aware of. Sometimes I won’t brush my teeth even though I’m committed to having good hygiene.
    my race car has to be completely disassembled, inspected, worn and fractured parts replaced and put back together every time we race. it’s a long process that requires a lot of work that I don’t want to do. But I do it because I love racing for 5 days down the Baja peninsula.

with coaching I have to consistently re enroll myself in what I’m going to get from all the time and effort and capacity invested. I was talking myself out of the LDP two days ago. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Then I had to re enroll myself in I don’t have time to not practice coaching and all that comes with it. I can’t imagine who I will be if I don’t continue in LDP.

And…….it’s a practice. We are in process. You are perfectly in process.  Similar to Sabrina I see you so well practiced at re enrolling yourself in what for that you create effortless shifts in the moment as things happen. You won’t even try to be cool and calm It is happening naturally and You are moving through the circumstance flat, using little capacity on the circumstance because you see what for in the moment. And you trust you are doing the thing that will get you what you want.

The thing isn’t always what we want to be doing though. And we do it anyway. Because we know it’s worth it to get us to where we want to be.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Sometimes I do wish clients would cancel and other times I don’t. By the time I get to acknowledgement, I feel like I made a difference in their life which has me fueled!

I have an inkling (I could be wrong) that your essence desires something in the creativity (art) and romantic relationship department. What do you see?

Something struck me with the word “dread”. Will come back to it, can’t put my finger on it.

I’m really looking forward to 5th week in June. Planning a road trip 🙂

Nichole
    Participant

Nail: Head, Sabs. I am really committed to creating a life that is sourcing. I do dread most of the things I do on a daily basis, and often bring this to my coaching calls. Even the things that I love I sort of dread because I just want to get on the other side of it so I can relax. It has me sort of “wishing time away” so I can be on the other side of things. I do this on a daily basis. “Hmm, what’s on my schedule today and when does the last thing end so I can relax?” Fun!

The vision I have for my life is different. And I’m committed to getting there. Thanks, Sabs!!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Nichole-

Thanks for sharing. I get it. Often when people cancel or re-schedule I am freaking relieved- yay! An extra hour in my day! Phew. I also know that this is not a powerful place for me to come from as a coach. I actually do people a disservice as coach when I refuse to stand for them out of a default commitment to my own feeling better or good.

Personally, I find coaching very sourcing. I love coaching conversations. Much like teaching improv or performing- I feel way better after a coaching call (or a class, or a show) and I look forward to the relief of being in the flow, doing what I love.

What I have for you is that you often relate to most things in your life as exhausting and like you don’t want to do it. I can trace a clear line of complaint in many of your posts. It occurs like the experience you have in life is that your life is happening to you. I see quite a bit available to you in being responsible for all areas of your life and on the other side of allowing your life to flow with ease, letting go of the pain, suffering and complaint.

Happy to share more.

All my love;

Sabrina

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Upcoming Events

1. Fifth (5th) Week

June 29 – July 3
    2. Fifth (5th) Week

October 26 – October 30
    3. Fifth (5th) Week

December 23, 2020 – January 3, 2021

https://acaffiliates.coach/programs/how-to-use-this-site/

Nichole
    Participant

I was looking on the website for the fifth week info and I cannot find it. Did it move? Am I that tired? Can someone help me? WHEN IS FIFTH WEEK AND WHY ISN’T IT THIS WEEK? Heh.

Both Lauren and Jonathan cancelled their coaching calls this week, and I have to admit I was a little relieved. I have been feeling maxed out on holding space for anyone this week. And that’s not how I want to show up for them. I sense they might have been feeling the exact thing I was feeling which is, “Can we not exert any effort on anything today, pleasethanks,” so I didn’t give them a hard time and like I said, it was fine by me. And now I’m looking at making up those two calls and where in my calendar to put them and just feeling like……. blaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh….

Something that I am realizing y’all… I don’t think I like coaching very much all of the time (or most of the time). The mornings I wake up and have a coaching call first thing, I find myself dragging to get out of bed. The mornings that I wake up and have a creative project or a kickoff call for a launch or a meeting with new vendors or something, I’m like zippidy doo dah! Out of bed in a flash!

I am going to explore this some more and get supported. I just wanted to put all that on loud speaker and see if anyone has experienced the same thing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.