Home Declaration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Yes yes yes!! Thanks for sharing and I love this. It’s filled with possibility 🙂

Jeff Miller
    Participant

This is so freaking awesome Nichole! I love it!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

YEEESSSSS Nichole!! I love looking for new homes how exciting for you. Your timing is great and you may just hit the bubble just right. What neighborhoods are you looking to be in? Let me know how I can support you.

Nichole
    Participant

I am putting a declaration out there to buy a home in six months. I keep waiting until I can buy my “dream home” and I’ve modified my dream home into two phases. In six months I will buy Dream Home Version A, which is simpler and more affordable. I am looking for new construction in a planned community that has a pool and amenities. Something easy, bright, airy, spacious, and walking distance to pool/hot tub. I am aiming for ease, peace, comfort, sanctuary. In this home, I can continue to build my vision and work toward Dream Home Version B, which is more elaborate and would require me to sell my company (or come into money some other way) so as to afford something with a lot of land and my own pool and all the things that I want.

Dream Home A in six months! Startiiinnnggggg NOW! Go!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar