I Am because We Are_leader check-ins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 6/8/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review LKT’s call

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 6

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 1

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE:

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE:

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

• UPDATE:

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan’s not been at cause to share what he’s created in the both/and of Alaska and graduating AC. It’s possible that he’s created something, and that seems unlikely. He cancelled our call last week, but he did sent a check in sheet today. He hasn’t responded to me about scheduling a spot call.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is on track for some, but not all cert requirements. She called me after our coaching call last week and said she was disempowered by me not bringing more conversation around certification.

Nichole
    Participant

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 6/8/20

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week:  N/A

Client Game: Empowered

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

My assistant is starting tomorrow. Yay!

I kicked off my course creation last week and today we had a session to map out all the modules.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 3 Lauren / 2 Jonathan

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lauren: We did not have our call last week. She cancelled about 20 minutes before our call because she was with her mom for her birthday. She thought she would be done, but she was not done. She said they were at the beach having a “bliss moment” and literally saw a fish fly in the air. Haha! We chatted for about 20 minutes on Friday to just catch up and she wanted support in coming up with an objective that was sooooo enrolling for her “main” project that would have her stop effing around. And we did.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Jonathan: We also did not have our call last week because he cancelled. He said he was processing some things and not in the right head space for coaching. I had him look at how coaching might be exactly what he needed but he said he just needed the day to do nothing. And we have only chatted over text since then. He seems to be in better spirits and I will catch up with him Wednesday to see what is up!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 6/8/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: not sure what my request is this week

Client Game: In Action & Empowered

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 3

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am currently qualified and I want to be hired three more times by 6/30/20 

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: 8 Full Pay Clients by 6/30/20

Milestone: 5 full pay 1:1 clients, 1 full group (with 3) by 10am on Friday 6/12/20

Update: I am at 5 full pay clients and 1 registered into my group

1. Well being/relationship with self

Milestone: Commit to and empower a daily workout routine for 30 days

Update: this has been thrown to the way side- I am eating well but not working out like I want to- I did get into my yard (which was it’s own workout) and got a ton of gardening done this week so that felt good, and my house is clean as hell but I am avoiding working out for sure. I notice that I “feel safer” in a bigger body. Even though this body has extra weight and it does not feel like my own. There’s something I am avoiding looking at by carrying the extra pounds.

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: Catch up on and reconcile past accounting

Update: Currently in action empowering getting my 2019 accounting up to date and into my CPA for taxes in July

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 3 with Andrew

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa made her payment on Friday- she was at cause to make this payment and communicate with me. Lesa rescheduled our call last week the morning of stating that she had a family emergency. She said via text when rescheduling that her son wrote an inflammatory email to a teacher and might be under investigation. This was on Tuesday when Lesa missed T Time and the mid term retake stating this family situation was the reason for her absence. Lesa wrote me a text saying, “This is NOT just my stuff” among other things when I asked how she could create a both/and in this situation. We have only communicated via text this week. I will bring a conversation to her on Wednesday during our call about how she creates circumstances that “one can not argue with” and is unable to hear any reflections or stand for her outside of those circumstances. As of Friday afternoon Lesa reported that she had a good conversation with her son, they would be getting away for a few days and she would be working with him on goal setting. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew is dating Trinh and is feeling very happy with his new relationship but also reports that he sees where it could fall apart and on our coaching call this week he had a sense of needing to distinguish his relationship strategy and “get ahead of it” so as to prevent the “inevitable” of her leaving him from happening. We had a conversation this week where we further distinguished how much and how often either/or runs Andrew.  He owned that he creates so much of life from what he perceives to be right and then he doesn’t want to do it because it’s not from him. Andrew designed practices for the week around creating life from a place of heart and what he actually wants for his life. He is very coachable, able to hear bold reflections and brings powerful being to our partnership. 

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Mine

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review LKT call

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients:   8

Clients through AC: 4 

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: YES

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:  1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

Goal #1: To produce a piece of art, from self-expression, authenticity, and creation that reflects my unique, spooky, and sultry voice.

Measure: By July 6th, 2020 1st draft of my book.

Update: Chapter 5 complete! 

Goal #2: To create a delicious relationship with my body. I am toned, sexy,  goddess-like. I move through the world, and my relationship as a sexual being. 

Measure: Toned abs, flat stomach, a completely different sexual relationship with Charlie. 

Update: Empowered! 

Goal #3: A business that is a reflection of my greatness as a woman, coach and leader. Simply: creating what I want and what’s absolutely possible. 

Measure: At least 1.5k a month in non 1-1 coaching income. 

Update: Almost on track! A few hundred off! 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Steve -4

Valerie -3

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Last week we coached around Valerie’s relationship with blame and guilt. And also talked abut her employees doing the program. Wahoo!. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve is empowered and on track for cert! Last week we coached around the games he is winning at, and what is actual commitment is, separate from how its been going. 

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mine is attached.

My integrity check-in attached with love.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.