1 year, 3 months ago #235854Charlie HornParticipant
Way to let the light in Laura 🙂1 year, 3 months ago #235570Tiffany TurnerParticipant
This is gorgeous, Laura. I hope you’ll share it widely.1 year, 3 months ago #235449Juliana SihParticipant
Thanks for sharing LKT. I love it. Going to do my own and post it on my to-be (by end of April) blog! I’ve learned so many things during this process and haven’t consolidated all of it.1 year, 3 months ago #235358
Wednesday morning I wrote this letter to Covid-19 from the future. It was incredibly cathartic – may I invite you all to do the same if you’re so inspired xoDear Covid,I can’t help but think about your name, Co=joining, mutual, collective, and vid=the first three letters of the word “life” in Spanish – and how NOT TOGETHER we lived for so long. I sure couldn’t see it at first, but you showed me a new way to LIVE TOGETHER, to BE WITH myself, to UNIFY all the parts of me that I’d kept confined to their compartments as if that would somehow keep things more organized. Thank you so much for gifting me a new way to love and a new way to need support. Without you I’m not sure I would’ve been so confronted with the hoops and hurdles and barriers of entry to my heart that I put up. I may never have craved the love so bad had you not given me the opportunity to be with Eloise day after day, and in new creative ways. To confront my demise, to crumble, and re-build.Covid, it was a year I hadn’t budgeted for and for awhile I wasn’t sure Jeremy and I would survive you at first. Had you not showed up and sat on my front porch for so.dang.long I’m not sure I would’ve been willing to create the level of partnership with my love that I have. Man, this was a ride NOBODY saw coming.But thank you, Covid, for your purpose in the infinitely intelligent plan to bring us back to what is and what needs to be. Thank you for cleaning the skies, the waters, and awakening more hearts so Mother Earth and beyond could survive. I was so angry at the surprise, the confusion, the lack of enrollment! Highlighting my disconnection, the places I had been living in a permanence of ONE DAY bringing an urgency to making that be NOW.Covid, in a few words, thank you for the opportunity of a lifetime. I am proud to be a woman who took the rest for herself when you showed up instead of giving any more of myself to you, the next great circumstance.You are my gift of at Cause, Ownership, Vitality, Intimacy, and Delight. And 19 now represents the 19 improvements that became possible because of you.
And so it is and so it shall be! You sure threw us a curve ball, but thanks for being brave enough to trust the goodness of most and reset us as a nation of humans on a path toward true greatness.With love and gratitude.Laura1 year, 3 months ago #231537Juliana SihParticipant
- My marriage is a reflection of my greatness and my full potential
- My identity as a daughter’s mother is fully empowered and “Scary Mommy” knows who’s in charge.
- My relationship to Eloise is MILKY WAY-OCEAN-GARDEN-EVOLUTION-<wbr />LOVE
- I play, celebrate and dance as a wellbeing practice
- My deepening of willingness to ask for support when I don’t need it – and when I do
- The integration of my commitment to the structure and the community of Accomplishment Coaching and to my life working – getting it all.
- Jeremy hires a Coach
- The Mothership launches and soars.
- Laura Kline-Taylor Coaching differentiates herself from her Motherhood Services and merges with The KTR Group
- My family takes ownership of our finances and grounds itself in integrity for establishing our Estate Plan, Will, and Life Insurance, etc.
- I’m in the best shape of my life.
- I own the being of Trust inside and out
- We have invested in an expansive, dynamic, solid support structure and we have humans and systems that uplift us like woah!
- My mental health and creativity are sourced and tapped regularly.
- I’ve created a place for my art in my business
- JR and I have a plan for our next move.
- I hold myself as The One with honor, pride, gratitude
- I am genuinely and fully present with and grateful for every human
- My children know Peace, Love, and Joy are the greatest tools of our human race.
Thanks for sharing LKT. When I came across this, I was crying and this just made me cry more. I needed a good flow of water falling out of my face!1 year, 3 months ago #231513
A dear friend who I went to graduate school with sent me this article: https://www.chronicle.com/article/Why-You-Should-Ignore-All-That/248366 and I have read it 100 x today. I shared with Britt and Jeff this morning that it landed like the both-and I’ve been craving with “yes, Coronavirus and keep going” and “but things are transforming and I want to make room for that!”1 year, 4 months ago #230008
Thanks Kerry. LOVE this.
I have just returned to Twitter. But I am redesigning the people and organizations I follow to include people whose interpretations of the facts I WANT in my space instead of whichever ones happen to be closest or loudest. Having swung from not wanting to look or allow it to sink in to total fight-flight I am now gathering resources – and YOU ALL are among them. If this is my ontological Twitter feed, I want your voices, input, and perspectives on the latest, and powerful ways to relate to IT ALL.1 year, 4 months ago #229954Kerry ZurierParticipant
As a support structure, I’d love us all to post readings, quotes, random musings for being as one and bringing our being consistently during these times.
This is from Werner Erhard.
“Service is about knowing who the other person is, and being able to tolerate giving space to their garbage. What most people do is to give space to people’s quality and deal with their garbage. Actually, you should do it the other way around. Deal with who they are and give space to their garbage. Keep interacting with them as if they were god. And, every time you get garbage from them, give space to the garbage and go back and interact with them as if they were god.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.