Insurance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Ok, yes, sorry- I see that I need to send to the office: Who do I send it to? Thank you!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Andrew Mai sent proof of liability insurance today so he is in. Do I need to fwd. that email to anyone? Does anyone else need anything else around Andrew being insured?

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Steve’s is in!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Done.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

And to be clear, we don’t need to give them the information around guest clients, and how it will work, etc. Simply that they are required to have their insurance by then, as they will be coaching.

thanks!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Yes- to receive a guest client they must have insurance. And please do post to their forum, thank you!

I have it most if not all of them know about guest clients. We mentioned it last module , and it’s something many learn about while registering/enrolling in the program.

Thanks!

Please also mention that the office needs a copy of proof, so I suggest they send to their program coach who then sends to office. By when will you post?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

So Britt, to be clear, participants having this insurance flat is a requirement for them to be paired with a guest client?

I don’t see a way to create this with participants without telling them that we’ll have guest clients.

I’ll own posting to the participant forum. I think that would be a simple way to get this communicated and flat.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Thanks Brittany,

I just got the insurance. Do I email proof to the office?

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey Team,

As discussed on production, ALL participants must get liability insurance and name Accomplishment Coaching as an “Additional Insured.”

There are multiple options of where they can get Insurance. They can go through the ICF (https://westminster.global/i/ICF/) which is what I use, another great option that most of the monthly team has used this year with their participants is https://www.cphins.com/ .

AC needs to be added to the policy as additional insured and an organization for which we provide contract services. The exact wording is “Additional Insured” as in Accomplishment Coaching is an “Additional Insured”.

It also needs to be for up to $1 million dollars.

Thanks!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar