Integrity check-in – Leader Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DATE: 4/7/20

PC/LIT NAME: Laura Kline-Taylor

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Supporting Brittany’s stand for team and contexts around payment and the cost of the program.

Client Game: Empowered & In process

Current FP Clients: 6+1 (1: ND, 2: ET, 3: CT, 4: AL, 5: KF, 6:group, +1: CH)

Clients through AC: 2 (CT, CH)

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: No. 3 unpaid. Will get clear and flat by EOD today for by when.

Insurance: YES

Holding anything: No.

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 2

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? 1x by 4/30, need to put 1 more through back office.

My Projects:

I am currently reinventing and will be focusing on three main projects for starters:

• LKT & Intimacy: Every relationship is intimate and authentic, My marriage is the partnership of my dreams and <u>by September 2020</u>

*Future Vision statement completed + Milestones created + shared with my coach*

• Biz/Leadership Dev: My business is fully aligned with my spiritual vision, purpose, and commitment to humanity <u>by September 2020 </u>

100,000 women and families served by my practice by September 2020

Next Milestone: Create tracker for women I serve through coaching.

• Money: To be fully out of credit card debt, generating 2x household expenses from coaching revenue so that Jeremy’s income is play money and savings <u>by September 2020</u>

Next Milestone: To have WHAT’S SO FLAT across mine and JR’s accounts by 11/30

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Don H. – Don is frustrated with his participant team and his professional team. Just got some awareness about how his need to win keeps him from really truly winning his heart’s desire.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Brittany K. –Britt is desiring a conversation with CDM around program payments and is participating in the team conversation around money. She is being disruptive of team and choosing to do so – I’m working with her to see where it’s working and where the incompletions still show up. She has received the recordings from March module and I’m speaking with her today to feedback her 2nd call and get clear on some items.

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: What now? (With the money conversation.) And holy hell, how do I not kill Lesa? I’m struggling with how to navigate my dual relationships.

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: FOUR! Yeah, baby!
    Clients through AC: 2
    Clients Paid: Two, yes. One, not yet. One just signed up today and has not been charged yet.
    Insurance: Yes
    Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects:

Book project!! I’m so stoked about my book. I finished my outline last week (it’s a very thorough outline that includes the hook, thesis, content, stories, and key takeaways for each chapter). This week I sat down to start writing chapter one. I wrote 1,600 words today. My goal to stay on track is to write one chapter per week and each chapter will be about 7,000 words. So I’m right on track so far. After one day. Haha.

Next level health and wellness: Yo, not so great. I have pretty much abandoned my healthy eating habits. I’m sort of eating whatever and definitely drinking too much wine, although I’m not sad about it. But I did step up my water intake and I’m doing intermittent fasting so that I’m at least not eating a lot or grazing all day. And I signed up for Jonathan’s workout classes. Today was the first class and I enjoyed it. I am still getting out twice a day for walks, too. I really should be jumping on the elliptical, but I just don’t wanna.

Next level leadership: I am in the process of setting up a meeting with Assemblywoman, Lorena Gonzalez, to discuss some ideas I have to support women and children who are sheltering in place with abusers. It’s something that has been heavy on my mind, and I decided to just try and do something about it. I’ll keep you posted on how that meeting goes. I am communicating with her now.

Aaaaand, I can’t remember what my fourth project is right now. That’s probably not a good sign.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Lauren -2 Jonathan -2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: Jonathan is in action. He is really working hard to keep things going. He reached out to his former employer to see if they would say that he got laid off so that he could get unemployment (he left the job because of his injury, so technically he’s not eligible) and they said no. So he’s hustling up money in other ways. I checked in with him earlier on a payment declaration and I’ll let you know what he says.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: Lauren and I chatted during fifth week because she didn’t realize we weren’t having a call. So I got to connect with her about where she’s at with team. She was nervous to tell Lesa that she paid for her because she thought Lesa would be mad. She is leading with her heart so much and not wanting to be misunderstood about it. We talked about how everyone is just in such a different place and having different needs around breakthroughs and she sort of went down the line of her team to distinguish what she sees for each of them. She is really stepping into her leadership with the team and it’s causing her to grow a lot.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

JuSih-licious

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: being with Valerie (and participants fears) in the face of all this chaos

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 8
    Clients through AC: 4
    Coach Paid: yes
    Clients Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects:
    I am in the process of creating my new 12 week projects, spending a few hours on this today.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -2 Valerie -2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie is really working on not making herself wrong or the problem, and looking at she would actually be enrolled in her marriage. It is currently in breakdown, and she is struggling to not feel alone, and unloved. This is a similar experience she brings with her relationship to team.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve is both beautifully enrolled in his team, and completely annoyed and taken out by how some how his team mates are showing up. Last week we coached around his being right, and making certain team mates wrong. We looked at how he could meet them where they are at, and to not be seduced by their SMs.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 4/6/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Reviewing Brittany’s call

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $68k in 2020, touch 500 lives

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 2

Clients Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 31

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: Since adding Churro to our household, I notice that we’re creating a new normal. Up in the middle of the night, and a built in alarm clock of Churro crying in the mornings. Since bringing Churro home, Jack and I have committed to relating to this as part of our Effortless Normal, and it’s made such a difference to not complain about how it went, but just own it as our commitment.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: I’m still working on partnership with my Control from SM, and where I can bring and Be something different, when it doesn’t serve me.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I had an incredibly powerful coaching call last week where I met with my Grief for the first time. I created a visual representation of her as an old woman, hunched over herself, wearing a black cotton sari and with a walking stick. I felt like a little kid that avoided “weird yucky grandparents” which is a perfect metaphor for my relationship with Grief. When I looked closer, I could see that this woman was full to the brim with compassion, and that she was actually me in my old age. The emotional experience was so overwhelming that I did almost nothing for the rest of the day, I felt like I found the thing I couldn’t connect with for years, and I could see that in avoiding my grief, I’m actually limiting my ability to expand in Compassion. This was a great and unpredictable milestone in my Integration project.

#4:Business Project: $68k, 500 lives

• UPDATE: Between Jan-March I made $14,150 coaching, and I impacted 96 lives through coaching. I’m not on track to hit either of my goals, I’m off by ~25%. Will be working with my coach this week to create what’s next to fulfill on these two business goals.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan is turning a corner in his Being At Cause for his experiences/life.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is also turning a corner in Being At Cause for her life and circumstances. She continues to bring conversations about money, and we continue to have 90 minute calls. Last session I got her alignment in us cutting off at 60 minutes, she can see that if we continue to go over, then I’m training her in 90 minute calls.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mine is attached.

Mine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar