Layer for Module 4

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Ok caught up. Enrolled in Melody. And Mike thanks for getting supported by Nichole and being willing to leverage your breakthrough via not stopping here OR with your client game.

For everyone: If you are owning an accountability and there is participant forum communication involved, please get the training from Jeff or myself prior to posting. And I encourage you to generate the relationship off forum. I see I may not have created the opportunity for you to feel truly supported in this accountability, but I’m def here to support you!

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Nichole I love it thanks. Me and Nichole talked today with both of our thoughts. I told her I was actually thinking before I saw her response that I should write the enrollment and have it reviewed before being sent off. I am going to create the enrollment Saturday and post it here with the idea of informing the participants.

Hey Mike. I can align with Melody. I am not fully caught up with all the forum posts right now so I will get caught up and put in what I see. I apologize for my silence to now – and thanks for being relentless!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

I am enrolled in Melody, and I acknowledge you Mike for not stopping.

Now I want to know whats next for enrolling the participants in an extra call! 🙂

Nichole
    Participant

Mike, I am enrolled in Melody. And I have to admit that I feel a little bad/weird that I’m seeming only enrolled in my own people, but I just know her so well that I can’t not be enrolled in her. She’s the best!

I also want to acknowledge your leadership here, and I have a challenge for you to take it one more step.

Team, Mike texted me and asked if I’d handle the enrollment with the participants around this call because he needs to focus on getting hired. I call bullshit! You can walk and chew gum, dude. You can get hired and handle this accountability. Can you see how the swinging over and over here is going to source your client game? And can you see how bringing this enrollment powerfully to the participants will also help your client game? I would love to see you be the one to own that and create another breakthrough for yourself, buddy.

You got this!!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Mike! I was listening last night to Marco Polo and really want to acknowledge you for the shifts you made this past month. I have it there were many moments that could have been a stop. Thanks for going one step beyond and continuing to play.

I want to own that I have no preference here. I think they all sound amazing, especially Eric and Melody! I don’t want to lie and say I am enrolled in Melody just because everyone else is. And I will own part of having “no preference” is because I was absent a few weeks ago. I am caught up now but missed lots of conversation at the beginning.

Thanks for having 3 amazing options and for your leadership here!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Mike!!!

I acknowledge the power and purpose and courage and love that you show by continuing to stick with it again and again. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thanks for playing life differently. I totally get it (and had my own version of what is even happening?!” in the service project. That was hella nutty for me AND a great experience! I am still getting gold from that entire experience) and am so grateful that you did not stop.

I am enrolled in Melody!

Thank you!!!
    Sabrina

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mike I want to acknowledge you for your willingness to go out and come back in again multiple times. For not taking the easiest route and really looking for the gold with this accountability. I am enrolled in Melody.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Hey team I have now connected with all of our options and we have 3 amazing options making this a great challenge to pick the one.

Option #1 from Nichole

Melody is light, joy, connection, and humble. She’s clear, easy to understand, and relate-able having important conversations be smooth and fun. She has presented all over the country to small and large groups. She very experienced with talking to just one person at a time to hundreds of people. Melody is passionate about people having proper legal foundation. Her company Legal Greenhouse is committed to educating business owners about legal matters in an approachable and cost effective manner. Legal Greenhouse is a think tank and developer of innovative solutions to complex and systemic problems in the legal profession and the United States judicial system and the legal profession. She has written a book and talks weekly to help others so they don’t end up with issues down the road. She is an expert of experts. Melody is truly passionate about people and in the best interest of others with her specializes in everything were looking for, for the participants.

Option #2 from Brittany

Eric Tetrault  https://higgslaw.com/attorneys/eric-d-tetrault/

Eric is passionate about partnering and helping in others in best interest of everyone. He is well structured and to the point in a compassionate way. He has help many businesses in all different was from start to finish. Eric is a transnational lawyer in name, but he considers himself a business adviser- whom clients, students, or people can come to to get support on how to build a business, how to step away, how to decide whats next, etc. He firmly believes in a team approach, and that a business owner should have a lawyer, CPA, attorney, etc such that each can act as a consultant and bring something different. He shared that it’s all about partnership and relationship (SOUND FAMILIAR). His commitment to this work is that he is trusted resource, and one of his hobbies is teaching at USD to give back and be in this conversation about best business practices.

He didn’t know much about coaching so we had a great convo there, and he let me know he loves entrepreneurs and “who they are in the world.” Y’all I’m so jazzed about this guy!!!

Option #3 from Mike

Last but not least Mark DeVincentis with Panakos Law managing attorney of securities and transactions so you are secured and protected in your business and personal life. Mark is bold, powerful, well spoken, and is all about certainty. He would be a great fit because he is well thought out, thorough, and full of certainty. The website for the company he works with is <u>http://www.Panakos.Law</u&gt; .

Team are you enrolled in options #1 Melody to be the one?

For this opportunity and breakthroughs this has been a great and challenging experience. For me stepping into this opportunity was a whole new experience. Even though I have seen team members play for message therapist, photographer, and maybe others. I have not really taken in all that goes with it. So I felt like I have no idea what I’m doing. Plus the experience vs just having the knowledge is way different. This had me with excitement and challenge back and forth constantly. Bring myself back to being to come from essence, purpose, and breakthroughs.  I swung, swung, and swung again. I went way past where I normally do. With me being out of qualification I feel I had an easy chance to pass this on and let it go. That would of  been the normal to just give up and say fuck it, it’s not worth it, and worth my time. Thinking this should be way easier and not so complicated. This is why I deceided to keep going and be present to the purpose, contribution, making things happen.

Nichole
    Participant

Mike, isn’t this fun? Heehee. Thanks for hanging in there and swinging over and over. On one hand, I hear Jeff in my ear saying, “There’s no right/wrong way to do leadership.” And then also seeing how LKT did it with photographer and using that as a baseline expectation (which was where my original, “Oh I thought we were doing this a different way” came from). And… You are owning this! What say you? What do you see for yourself in next level leadership and relationship? Here’s Melody’s number if you want to give her a call:  855.835.5520. Here is her email: [email protected]. Let me know if you are going to reach out so I can give her a head’s up to expect to hear from you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.