LDP Application for Leader Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)
  • Author
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks T. Totally stepped over that with my notes. LKT is not flat with her LDP application, so therefore the team is not flat. Per LKT’s declaration of creating her own declaration by Friday of IN or Out, I will declare that our team will be flat by EOD Monday September 6th.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Jeff, does this mean LKT’s paperwork is flat? If it’s not, can we not speak to the entire team being flat, I have it that speaks directly to her SM of being off-team. And I have it she’s still choosing/creating.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Wahoo! Thanks Jeff!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thank you Leaders. Everyone on our leader team is flat with all things LDP paperwork and insurance. I appreciate everyone’s partnership with this.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I haven’t. I will just get a new policy. The old one is going to expire soon anyway. I will get it done tomorrow.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Jeff I just emailed my updated insurance with AC on it to you.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for the folks who have already sent me their proof on insurance with AC as an “added insured.” I know Juliana is in process of hearing back from her insurance company. T and Charlie, do you need any support with getting this flat? Charlie, did you find the email that signifies which company you have insurance with?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I just emailed Jeff. My stuff is all flat over here.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I emailed my insurer on Friday and haven’t heard back. I will be follow-up if I don’t see a response by noon. Everything else on my end is submitted.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Last one. I added AC as added insured then went to pottery with my Mom, just returned and checked my email and I only have proof of the coverage in my inbox but not the letter indicating that I added AC soooo- I have to call again Monday when offices are open: nbd. I will have everything flat by EOD Monday!

thank you!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar