Leader checky check

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Nothing is coming to mind right now.

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game: Empowered

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: N/A

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: Kinda

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

Live Sales Course is still on track to launch by my birthday. But I am feeling behind in my part of it which is creating marketing assets. I am working on a job description  to get some support.

I have a meeting on Thursday with someone from ForbesBooks to see if they would be a good fit to help move my book project along.

We have met with some investors for lash.live who seem like a really good match. The pitching is still ongoing, though. We have pitches scheduled through Sept. 10.

Sash is Sash.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: JONATHAN

I already got supported with Jonathan last week. No new updates. I have a call with him tomorrow and will let y’all know how it goes on co-coaching.

PARTICIPANT NAME: LAUREN

Laure is re-empowered! It’s so nice to have her “back”. And it’s also nice to be more familiar with her cycles and know that she’ll come back after she dips.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 8/24/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Andrew & his recurring same coaching request around time context- what is up with this?

Client Game: 

Current FP Clients: 8

Clients through AC: 5 

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: yes 

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1 

Potential Future Clients in Pipeline: 9

Registration Pipeline: 12 for SD, 1 for DC

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am in integrity and will continue to create new clients at higher rate, also an eye on creating new clients in September because current clients will be completing so moving people out of my pipeline/waitlist and into my practice in this coming month

My Projects:

1. Launch of My 2021 Voices Coaching Program 

Milestone: project design complete by EOD 8/24/20 *adjusted milestone

Update: I am very excited and empowered designing this project- I am creating my project design this week- posted on social media  

1. Embrace My Heartfirst Leadership & Allow my Loving Power

Milestone: Request feedback from team re: leadership strengths & gaps: post to forum by EOD 8/24/20

Update: am working on the leader summit with my DLIT team!

1. New Coach by 10/3/20

Milestone: schedule all sample sessions with potential new coaches by 8/24/20 

*adjusted milestone

Update: had SS with Sarah Olin  

1. Building my Family 

I did submit my application to become a foster parent and am signing up for the first (of many) virtual trainings!

*this includes my relationship project. I am scared about it, I do not currently feel sexy or attractive at all. 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 4 with Andrew

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa came to our coaching call Friday in some wellness and financial breakdown but in a very different place. She is creating from a very different space in her life and is able to hear all reflections and generate herself to be coachable throughout. I even reflected her “terminal uniqueness” to her and she was able to hear it, recognize it- we were able to laugh, create lightness around it and then create practices that would break it up. It was truly remarkable. Lesa has certainly popped!

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew seems to drift in and out of empowered. He often brings the same coaching request week after week and he seems to relate to coaching as “something that should work but just isn’t working for him.” Andrew’s request is again around “time context” this week. I just don’t know what to say to him that I have not already said. This is my co-coaching request. 

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 8/25/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I could find something to get support on around Ryan, but am going to hold space for other participants first.

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 1

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? – playing to be hired twice more for February 1 start.

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan continues to teeter between empowered and disempowered. I’ll be bringing a Stand to him this week that I’m not enrolled in working with him past graduation, if he continues to make me the teacher/parent.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is empowered and in action. She just booked a flight and hotel to be in SLO for graduation weekend. She’s bringing Jen Narragon as her guest and is very excited.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton
    PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Support in not getting seduced by Valerie 🙂

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 11
    Clients through AC: 6
    Coach Paid: Yes
    Clients Paid: Yes
    Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

Mission #1: To play a Reg game that is a reflection of our power, bringing consistency, rigor, heart and love everywhere we go in pursuit of impacting hundreds of live. We will create massive amounts of breakthroughs that we haven’t even thought of yet.
    Measure: By October 5th, 2020 the San Diego Intensive Program will have 24 participants, a new junior leader, and an empowered and qualified leader team.

Update: August 10th: 11 registrations. Current: 11-1

Mission #2: A Life space that sources my Being, Power, and Connection.
    Measure: By December 1st, I have an apartment that is curated with authenticity, warmth, and connection. I have established a monthly date that holds a group dinner, where different friends and love ones come to share each other and a meal.

Update: Lease signed!

Mission #3: A reinvention of the AC website, which will be generated via breakthroughs in: owning but not doing; bringing my voice and not being afraid to say what I see; partnership/collaboration; self trust
    Measure: By December 15th, the new site is launched

Update: This project is in the weeds- need to invest some time in it today.

Mission #4: A five month snap shot of my Perfect Life. December 31st will mark 5 months of curating all that I love, and all that I am.

Laughed til I cried 3 times: ____
    Gone on a trip somewhere new _____
    Charlie and I have gone on 10 amazing dates _I____
    I’ve spoiled myself with a huge gift_____
    Celebrated my favorite holiday with family ______
    Written 2 pieces that are authentic ______
    Made 15k in one month_____
    Learned a new dish to cook _X____

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie has all her LDP paperwork in, our team will be reaching out for retake.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Says he will have his LDP paperwork in by this week. Empowered and working through his incompletions and stops with enrollment and registration.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Ruff!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Meow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar