Leader Integrity Check-ins 10.22

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

DATE: 10/21/19

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week:

I felt very nervous on the phone with Lesa- I notice that I am concerned about “doing it right” and “being a great coach” for her. I really want her to have a powerful year and I feel “alot of pressure” from myself toward myself to be good. My request is around support for me with this context. I also noticed I have had some very visceral reaction to receiving a “cheque” from AC and I got 2 this week. I have not run clients through the back office before so there is also a request here around me putting a bunch of pressure on myself. Thinking about my commitment as program coach this year as a “job” has conjured up some of my stuff and I do not want that to be in my space and definitely not in the way of coaching.

Lesa also had questions around what she “can” do in regards to her coaching practice- she was specifically asking if she can have a youtube channel and if she can combine coaching with some of her spiritual practices/teachings/gifts. I am not sure how to best handle this question and do need some support here.

Client Game: Excited about the Possibility of Full Time Coach! Empowered and enthusiastically in action!

Current FP Clients: 3
    Clients through AC: 0
    Coach Paid:YES
    Clients Paid: YES
    Insurance: Not Yet- will be done by end of day 10/21/19

Holding anything:NO

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 3 (Louise, Heidi)
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: (Tyler S., Allison B.)

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am currently in program coach integrity as in I am qualified- I declare to be hired 4 more times before we next meet at module

My Projects: I am using my coaching sessions with Berna to get really clear so that I can recreate and reinvent from a fresh space of being. So- most of these are in process!

1) My coaching practice project: my coaching website is nearly complete and will be live by EOD 10/22/19!

I am in the process of reinventing this but here’s what I have:

1 new FP client by EOD Thurs. 10/24

1 new FP client by EOD Mon. 10/28

1 new FP client by EOD Friday 11/1

1 new FP client by EOD Weds. 11/6

*Action items are to book more sample sessions, finish follow up calls and messages! People want to schedule- I need to schedule them!

2) Comedy Theater: planning our holiday party right now, preparing to launch my next session of classes, shows booked until 2020, beginning planning our improv fest in January. I am considering moving CCCT into a non-profit. There’s a lot to consider here and I am meeting with someone from SPOKE next week.

3) My Spiritual & Overall Well Being: morning routine, daily meditation, scheduling time for church, working out, sweat lodge community

4) My Book: next milestone is Rough Draft finished by 12/15/19! I am writing for at least 30 mins. Every single day between now and 11/30/19

*I am creating projects around money/business health and wealth, romantic partnership, community building & friendship, decorating and making house improvements to my house, my online course.I will have all my project designs complete by 11/1/19.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa H. – Lesa reports a lot of enthusiasm, excitement and commitment to the program. She said she is excited to work on her business and get her coaching started. She had questions around what she “can” do in regards to her coaching practice- she was specifically asking if she can have a youtube channel and if

she can combine coaching with some of her spiritual practices/teachings/gifts. I am not sure how to best handle this question and do need some support here.

We have had one coaching call on this past Friday. It went great- she said she really enjoyed when I “let my guard down” and was just real with her. I acknowledged that I felt some nerves and that I really wanted to be a good coach for her and that exchange built connection. We had a very easy and flowy conversation. We explored the coaching request and got very clear around it before moving forward. We discussed Lesa’s right/wrong and good/bad context. She said it was very impactful and she hadn’t noticed that she did that so much before.

Mine is pasted below!

DATE: 10/22

PC/LIT NAME: Laura Kline-Taylor

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Don wants to be friends and shared some disappointment around my sharing my role as coach standing for his projects and his breakthroughs. He gave some push-back on his essence and wants to get it oh-so-right, while riding the edge of what’s allowed. Please reflect what you see for me, from awareness of my growth edge that will support a powerful partnership from day one.

Client Game: Empowered

Current FP Clients: 4+1

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: YES

Clients Paid: YES

Insurance: YES

Holding anything: NO

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 3 (Melissa, Connor, Sarah)

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2 (Christy, Patrick)

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Nov 30 – Declare next hir by TOMORROW 10/22!

My Projects:

I am currently reinventing and will be focusing on three main projects for starters:

1) Relationship: The partnership and marriage of my dreams <u>by September 2020</u>

*IN PROCESS – WILL COMPLETE BY 10/29*

2) Biz/Leadership Dev: My business is fully aligned with my spiritual vision, purpose, and commitment to humanity <u>by September 2020 </u>

Measure: Full client practice, expanding into corporate and group coaching and 20K months

• 5th FP client by 10/22/19
    • 6th FP client by 10/30/19
    • 7th FP client by 11/7/19
    • 10th FP client by 1/1/20
    • 90 days fulfilled per LiT by 1/22/20
    • LiT by March 2020 (I would like support around this –> why not Jan 2020?)

3) Money: To be fully out of credit card debt, generating 2x household expenses from coaching revenue so that Jeremy’s income is play money and savings <u>by September 2020</u>

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Don H. – Has a goal to have 5 FP clients as of 11/8, and relates to outreach and marketing as his strength. I notice he uses his charisma as a strategy for connection. He argued for it as an Essence name and asked could he please change it?

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Brittany K. – Wants to pay for this program in coaching clients by the end of the program. Is empowered around activating her existing network, and wants to rely on my/others’ experiences to guide her process versus trust her own.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar