Leader Integrity Check-ins 10/29

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

Team,

forgive me for being so late with this. I am in total breakdown and have not developed a positive relationship with project design and subsequently check in sheets. I spent my whole participant year resistant to both.  I see a huge breakthrough for myself to develop a empowered relationship with project design and practicing what it is and what it looks like to make it simple and easy.

I am also in breakdown with reading what you all are up to and I am committed to taking the time to get to know you all better by reading all of your check in sheets past present and future. I am going to be in the know of what you are all up to and be the powerful stand for each of you to get what you want. And I am a powerful stand for me to get what I want. Who will coach me to my breakthrough with project design/ check in sheet. Who has struggled with this and has something for me?

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 10/30/19

PC NAME: Charlie

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC Request For Training This Week:

Client Game:

Current FP Clients: 0

Clients through AC: 0

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 4

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2

My Projects:

I am in breakdown with my project designs. I have not spent any time developing them in the last couple of weeks. I need someone to hold me accountable to actually spend the time on my project designs.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team I’m sorry for the breakdown of submitting my check-in late. I’ve had a few day/timezone breakdowns the past 5 days. I easily could have had this in yesterday and just fudged the time difference. Through this I’m seeing an opportunity to leverage calendar/alarms in a new way when traveling.

Leader Check-In: 10/28/19

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Bree is easily triggered by the breakdown in audio from module 1, and I notice I’m care taking her a bit because I’m scared she’s going to drop out of the program if I don’t meet her where she’s at. Who do you see me being for Bree that both stands for her greatness, and not being afraid of her SM taking over?

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 6 clients – 4 FP, 2 PP

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 2

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Once by Nov 30

My Projects:

#1: Well Being, Making myself priority number 1: My well being continues to be in breakdown, and I’m in feelings about the circumstances of my travel schedule. I’ll be taking a coaching request to my coach about creating the next level of well being.

#2: Compassion Project: To be connected to every person’s greatness, and in relationship with them from their essence, or from compassion for their SM.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 3/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan showed up to our last call in a well being breakdown, and without a coaching request. He was easily taken out by my reflections, and requested that we just chat for our call.

PARTICIPANT NAME: BREE

Bree is overwhelmed and in her SM. She’s teetering between “I’m so proud to be associated with this company/team” and, “I’m not sure I should be here/have done this.”

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

DATE: 10/28/19

PC NAME: Mike Dankert

PC Request For Training This Week:

Client Game:

Current FP Clients: 1

Clients through AC: 1

Insurance: No

Holding anything: Not being allowed on the training calls (I think that’s what there called-the one’s from 2 to 3). My intention was to bring an enrollment conversation to the forum. But I have been in my overwhelm so now I really only have stuff I’m holding myself down on now.

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 4

My Projects:

– Coaching business of 15 clients paying $550 or more a month by December 14th 2019.

Have 1 full pay, 1 suppose to be full pay and have conversation with later today about what’s going on with payment. Have 4 sample sessions set up this week.

– Find my soulmate by the end of 12-31-2020. Knowing by having dated for a year and have had taken at least two trips of two weeks or more.

Set up and paid for 5 speed dating events. Went to 1 speed dating event, meet an awesome women and left with her. Got second date set up.

– Working with TSG (The Speaking Group) for speaking and branding my business.

Trying to work on and struggling with time and…

– Hosting events 2020

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks Sabrina. I typo from last week, that I will correct on my check-in right now. Thanks for catching that!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

@JeffMiller- I see that you indicated you are holding something. What support would you like around letting that go/setting that down? All my heart!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

I am having some difficulty downloading and uploading so here is my integrity sheet copied below. Thank you!

DATE: 10/28/19

PC NAME: Sabrina Pratt

PC Request For Training This Week: I felt stopped in my call with Lesa this week. In listening back to the call to review it, I notice that I definitely got jammed up with my own agenda/needing her to hear me and feeling like “I wasn’t getting my point across” so my request for training is around this area and a different place to come from as coach. 

Client Game: full of possibility!

Current FP Clients: 2.5 (one person dropped from my group)

Clients through AC:0

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 2

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 4

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Today. I declared to be hired 4 more times by 11/8/19 and I am in adequate action to keep with that commitment. I took what is so with my client game to my coaching call this week and am so excited for the creativity and different practices that came out of looking at my being around the “have to be qualified” of my client game. I have been verbally hired so I have a potential client to get paperwork flat with today. 

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Have a full coaching practice of 10 full pay clients and one full group program by 2/1/20

Update: 2 sample sessions today, 1 tomorrow and paperwork to get flat today. My next mile stone is to be hired 4 more times by 11/8/19

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification by 1/29/20

Update: Will create enrollment with 2 PCC by 11/1/19 to review my next calls and will have my 7 by 12/15/19

1. Central Coast Comedy Theater

Update: full classes for this coming week, launch January classes by 11/1/19, plan our campling retreat, plan our holiday party! Start prep for Improv Festival in January! Need to write up code of ethics, waiver and secure better insurance 

1. Book writing project

Update: Write for 30mins. Every day of November (I am practicing and training for taking on this commitment)

Next Milestone: rough draft complete by 12/15/19

1. House project

Ongoing making my house amazing project

Update: got my new hot tub, did yard work and bought new lamps, decorating for my halloween party on Thursday!

1. Community & Connection Project

Update: went out for beach day/girls’ night Friday night, went to an awesome party on Saturday and now I am planing my halloween party!

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had our second call on Saturday morning, she is in her overwhelm cycle but is able to distinguish the cycle and is willing to be in a place of choice/action, she is excited about starting her coaching business and feeling empowered. I recorded and submitted our call on Saturday. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: 

Nichole
    Participant

Attached.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mine is attached…

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Attached!

Mine attached!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.