Leader Integrity @ Module

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Yes I am aligned T. Even though this is a simple line item of “eating breakfast” I find it very interesting. For example a lot of the time I practice intermittent fasting so I usually don’t eat during breakfast hours. It never occurred for me to say that I am out of integrity in that area since that is what I do. In other words, in my world having a little water is eating breakfast when I practice intermittent fasting. Or there are times when I used to eat my face off during dinner and couldn’t possibly eat before 10am. What I am pointing out here its that you get to create and own your routine. So if you don’t eat breakfast prior to when we sit what can you take on that also is in integrity with the space. Could you take your break at 9am and go eat? What would you create from leader in this area and probably so many others that is still in integrity with the individual and team?

Thanks! So since this: “a line item that basically says I’m out of integrity if I don’t eat breakfast before 7:00 a.m. is silly since I never made a commitment to do that” – what will you bring from leader?

Nichole
    Participant

That was me. I really don’t even eat breakfast every day, but when I do it’s usually at about 8:00 or 9:00. Eating at 6:30 a.m. is not what my body wants. It never has been. So a line item that basically says I’m out of integrity if I don’t eat breakfast before 7:00 a.m. is silly since I never made a commitment to do that. And I still wouldn’t. That’s too early for me. I can’t drink coffee that early either. The only thing I consume that early is water. Going to be early is more important to me than eating breakfast. That makes more of a difference for how my morning goes.

I’m curious (as I wasn’t there for this) who brought that eating before morning huddle doesn’t necessarily support everyone in their well being.

For me I see how eating before 7am could be like – I don’t do that 😉

But what if the integrity list wasn’t a rule so much a list of items that we requested everyone show up in integrity around. Aka what is in integrity for you around breakfast? Or whatever. While we write Y/N to many of the points, the list doesn’t actually say: Were you on time? Did you pay your coach yet?

From Integrity (vs. Rules) what shifts?

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Yes

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Peeps –

Following up on the intention and structure of the Leader Integrity Sheet at modules.

What I heard at module is that eating before morning huddle doesn’t necessarily support everyone in their well being, and that’s totally the point of it! So I wanted to bring a convo here to create something new for anyone who isn’t sourced by having breakfast before morning huddle.

Aside from breakfast, is team aligned in having all other parts of the integrity checklist completed/in integrity BEFORE we get to the room each morning?

As a reminder, this is what’s on the list:

• Cleared with Stand
    • Breakfasted
    • # FP Clients
    • Clients through AC
    • E&O Insurance
    • Holding anything? AC, Leaders, Team, Participants
    • Ontological Coach
    • On Time
    • Coach Paid
    • Client’s Paid
    • Ethical Standards
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar