Leader Integrity Party 3.9.20

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant
    ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAMProgram Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET
    Date: 10-Mar
    SC/PC Name: Mike Dankert
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20
    Current FP Clients: 0
    Clients through AC: 0
    Coach Paid: Yes
    Clients Paid: n/a
    Insurance: Yes
    Holding anything: No
    Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 2
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2 follow ups
    By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? 2 weeks ago
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

JuSih

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I need support with Ryan and Lesa. Although they are not my participants, they come to me with complaint. I feel like I’m doing a pretty good job of leaning back and staying “out of it” and letting them create their experience with their coach. But the recent vitriol has turned up the pressure and Lesa told me today that she wants to talk to me about leaving AC and we are going to talk tomorrow. I know she has a call with Sabs and Kerry today, so maybe she’ll be feeling differently by tomorrow. But I don’t know. As for Ryan, he is not looking forward to module and I am nervous about how his being is going to impact me when he’s in my home after he gets back from his trip. When he’s in SM, it permeates the house and gets all over me.

Client Game: It’s fine. 

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: No – still waiting to get my card. I’m guessing it will come today.

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects: 

I have updated two of my four project designs and posted them in the forum. My declaration is to have the other two up by module.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Jonathan – 2 / Lauren – 1

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lauren: Lauren and I had a great call last week!! She wanted to “figure out what she was afraid of.” We went through sort of a reverse-engineered life purpose exercise and discovered that her fear is in trusting herself and others. If she can trust herself and others it will give her access to boldness, creativity, and intimacy. She practiced bringing bold reflections to the team, with creativity and intimacy, as a way of trusting.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Jonathan is still a bit on his pendulum between “Everything is awesome!” and “Dis tew much.” Man if that guy could just have the money breakthrough he is on the verge of!! As discussed last week, it’s not just money. We discovered the bigger breakthrough is being a stand for himself, being ruthless about getting supported, and speaking his truth.  He broke down a bit on our last call about his brother and about how he needs grief counseling. He’s planning to call someone today (and I will check on that when I talk to him tonight). I am giving him some extra support as he reaches out to family members for support. He has a lot of judgements about himself around that. He’s talking to his grandpa tonight and we’re going to do 5 minutes of acknowledgement before he gets on. What I’m finding is that he needs consistent and almost constant reminders of his greatness to not swing back into SM. 

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mine is attached…

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Support around Steve and his breakthroughs in voice 

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients:   8+2

Clients through AC: 5

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:  0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects: 

*I am practicing a new way of doing projects, and playing inside of a “12 Week Year” so my projects are from January 6-March 29th

Goal #1: Reinvent/Invigorate my relationship to the written and spoken word. 

Measure: 2000 minutes of writing, read 8 books, apply to 3 speaking gigs. 

Update: Empowered! Completely spaced writing Saturday/Sunday, but still really proud of who I have been and how much I’ve written. 

Goal #2: Explore how my body is capable of moving, feeling, and looking 

Measure: 20 dance classes, at least 4 sessions with Nate, no dairy 

Update: 5 dance sessions to go! 

Goal #3: Liberate myself from what people think, and create connection based on intimacy and authenticity. 

Measure: 3 hires at 1k, 2 registrations

Update: Have called 51 people, been hired 1, and registered 2 people. 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Steve -2 Valerie -2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie showed up completely different on our call last week. She has been doing lots of completion, anger on purpose, etc. She’s creating breakthroughs in self love, and patience. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve is popping y’all. He is such a stand for breaking up his automatics, and how he is showing up in the world. 

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 3/9/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: n/a- I received support from Kerry on 3/6/20 during a brief phone call and will be getting a call with Kerry & Lesa today at 4pm

Client Game: empowered, excited and full of possibility!

Current FP Clients: 4 

Clients through AC: 4

Coach Paid: YEP!

Clients Paid: yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2 (Laura H. & Zahra)

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? n/a but I want to declare LIT & have a project around client game so I will be hired 1 more time this week to have 5 full pay by 3/14/20

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 8 full pay clients by 5/20/20

Milestone: 1 more full pay client by 3/14/20

Update: Got hired last week!!!

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification and qualify for PCC

Update: am revisiting this project and my own future with AC- did not complete PD- am declaring to set up team calls over next 2 weeks to discuss what I see and hear what others have for me/my future with AC

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: I DID IT for February!!! I am in so much celebration!!! I made it but, um, barely, so it’s all about continuing the action to continue creating this breakthrough into lasting transformation and building upon this foundation. My new way of relating to money is totally bambi legs-y right now so I want to continue to work on it

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa passed her essence convo last week! She is up against a really big breakthrough in being right now. This is where the main focus is- on Lesa practicing caring for herself, being at choice with her being and her life- she has been creating breakthroughs in communication, self-advocacy and caring for herself right and left. Lesa still has one foot out the door in terms of the program. She has some magical thinking and avoidance around AC payments, etc. She brought to our call this past week, “I like working with you as my coach and I like meeting in person but everything else I hate so what if I quit AC and hired you as my coach and just stayed in touch with the team?” This actually opened up an incredible conversation about where Lesa creates pick n’ choose, win and lose or, as she put it, “lose and lose” over and over in her life. She is half in/half out as far as being self-enrolled in the program right now. We will have a call with Kerry today at 4pm. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew and I reviewed his second recorded call this week. His Grandmother passed away last week and the service was on Friday. Andrew took some time off work to be with his family. When we spoke last night he said his cup was full, he was fully sourced from family and friend time and he was practicing truly being present and real with people. His being is in a very empowered place moving into this module. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar