Leaders Goin to Lead 4/13/2020

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

J.S.S.

I started this thread yesterday and called it Week 5 Quarantine Integrity – lol – and I don’t see it. So sorry for the breakdown!

My check-in attached.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I will have this submitted before 9am tomorrow. I notice that I am not reliable to submit this before Monday evening. Will create some additional structures to shift this.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team, I’m sorry for my breakdown in getting a third client run through the back office, that is still incomplete. I have two clients who’s contracts complete this month, and I’m in conversations with both to extend, and my commitment was to have that flat (including paperwork) by Friday. I’m sorry I didn’t bring it to team sooner, I actually didn’t think about it until writing my Leader Check In Sheet today, which has me see a gap in my reminders/post-its/structures system (and I can see how this shows up in other places, not just here). I will have half my FP clients run through the back office by Friday of this week! This may include shifting a partial pay to FP and upping from 5 FP clients to 6.

Leader Check-In: 4/13/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Reviewing Brittany’s call

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $68k in 2020, touch 500 lives

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 31

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: There’s something for me to re-empower around this project. It’s in the same boat as Being Ungettable, and I have it that there’s something I’m missing in creating whatever is next for me here.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: I’m still working on partnership with my Control from SM, and where I can bring and Be something different, when it doesn’t serve me.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I had another big breakthrough in this on my coaching call last week and will share about it on forum.

#4:Business Project: $68k, 500 lives

• UPDATE: Got hired today for 11 sessions @ $250/hour. It’s the first person to hire me inside my new design of partnership leading up to maternity leave. I also had a prior client put me in touch with an opportunity to be a guest speaker for a Salesforce Certification Program, which would be well aligned with my 500 lives commitment!

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan and I did a bonus call today where we looked at his willingness to get complete. He’s not currently willing to get complete about AC, but through the convo we could see that there’s some other building blocks of completion to do. Ryan is willing to get complete about moving to SD, and will do so by Monday 4/20.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is expanding her breakthroughs and projects to include well being and romantic relationships. I notice she hasn’t empower project design, and so a lot of what she’s creating is a free float that’s like “whatever comes, comes” and I can own that I’ve been in a free float of “Whatever I create, I create.” After a BUFCA today I have some new action and commitments to be in to be the clearing for Nancy to create what’s next for her with more intentionality.

Nichole
    Participant

Haters gonna hate.
    Participants gonna participate.

NLM Leader Check-in, yo!

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole “Lil Mama” MacDonald
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Same as last week: Support with dual relationships and how to stand for Lesa without breaking any confidentiality or ethics codes.

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 4
    Clients through AC: 2
    Coach Paid: yes
    Clients Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects:

Book project: Chapter one is done! Starting chapter two this week.

Leadership: Meeting with Assemblywoman Gonzalez tomorrow! I’m excited about that.

Wellness: I’m not sick and I’m happy with that for now. My mental well being is not the best right now with all the friction at home and with my family. It feels unbearable and I just want everyone to get the fuck out of my house. So, you know. Just taking it day by day.

Creativity: (Juliana had to remind me of my fourth project) I am learning TikTok and having fun with it. Keva and I made a dance video today and I look ridiculous. I signed up for a virtual painting class this past weekend and then didn’t go because the idea of being on one more minute of zoom was a big fat no. But I am going to try and paint some this week. I really want to revisit this project and flesh out the design. I haven’t done that yet for this one, which is probably why it wasn’t top of mind last week.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Jonathan -2 Lauren -2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: I’m going to be really honest that I haven’t thought about my participants for longer than two seconds in the past several days. I haven’t stayed connected with Jonathan this week outside of our coaching call, so I’m not sure what he has generated for payments and whatnot. I will check in with him today (he also is very unreliable with check-in sheets so I’ll nudge him). Last week we talked about his next breakthrough, which he said was creating more structures for accountability and not stopping. We looked at all the ways he needs to increase his structures and I need to check in and make sure he’s actually empowering them and that this is making the difference. One structure was to enlist Shawna in checking his top 6 each day to see if he did everything and if he didn’t, she’s allowed to kick his ass.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: We talked about her being more enrolling to her team to get them to some kind of declaration around payment. I think a lot of us are having these conversations with participants based on what’s showing up on forum. We also just spent some time talking about how everyone was being and what’s going on. She is a very sensitive person and needs space to express it.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Sabrina Elizabeth Pratt SEP

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 4/13/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I have not been in action with my client game and I need support! I am also bringing that both of my participants (and myself- no surprise) play a mostly out/kinda sorta in game, half finish stuff or don’t start it at all and just stop in the talking about it arena. I need support so as to be the clearing for my participants. 

Client Game: needs attention

Current FP Clients: 4 

Clients through AC: 3

Clients Paid: yes

Holding anything: no

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I have a client completing at end of April and another client who is getting wobbly and has asked to “take a break from coaching” I am supporting her around this decision but if she decides not to continue I will be at only 2 full pay and out of qualification. 

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 8 full pay clients by 5/20/20

Milestone: 

Update: not in adequate action- need to schedule more ss

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification and qualify for PCC

Update: I am still incomplete and frustrated, I have not reached out to team with a direct ask for completion support

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: I am wobbling on my commitment to creating this break through. Verbally I say I am but my actions don’t consistently back it up. I have been using “shelter in place” as an excuse to “give myself a break.” Which is actually perpetuating the money breakdown…I need and want to be in more action. I want to want to do more. 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had our call last Wednesday. She verbally declared out but I have not seen her request to withdraw come through or her post to her team. I will be taking this to our forum and co-coaching. I am a stand for Lesa. She is doing more mostly out/little bit in waffle stuff even in her “decision” to leave AC. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew and I had our call on Saturday afternoon. We took on completion around Andrew living his life purpose. I reflected to him that there is so much after this then I can have that and that he has it in his head that if he can just figure out and live his life purpose he will finally be happy. My request for training with Andrew is that he puts me (and other people) on a pedestal which keeps him down in the muck. When I reflect contexts he is living from he seems upset that he hasn’t “fixed it yet.” I reflected that we are always living from a context and that it is up to us which ones we choose. From that space completion continued powerfully and Andrew created action and structure in alignment with his commitments. 

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review my call

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 8
    Clients through AC: 4
    Clients Paid: No

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects:

Goal #1: To produce a piece of art, from self-expression, authenticity, and creation that reflects my unique, spooky, and sultry voice.
    Measure: By July 6th, 2020 1st draft of my book.
    Update: Today starts the beginning of the 12 weeks! Have writing in my calendar for today.

Goal #2: To create a delicious relationship with my body. I am toned, sexy, goddess-like. I move through the world, and my relationship as a sexual being.
    Measure: Toned abs, flat stomach, a completely different sexual relationship with Charlie.
    Update: been having very open and bold conversation with Charlie about this.

Goal #3: A business that is a reflection of my greatness as a woman, coach and leader. Simply: creating what I want and what’s absolutely possible.
    Measure: At least 1.5k a month in non 1-1 coaching income.
    Update: Have ideas for group coaching, need to put some stuff on paper!

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -2 Valerie -2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie is determined to let go of “i don’t matter” and “im on the outside” she’s practically not hearing/seeing things through these contexts.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Empowered and annoyed with his team about who they are being about money. I reflected that he is doing what they are doing, seeing the other side as wrong with “something to fix.” We are working on him seeing all of it as perfect.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

J.A.M. (Put your initials here)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.