Leaders In The House May 4th

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 5/4/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: What’s next for Ryan?

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 1

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: This project has converged with my integration project and is being closed out!

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: Jack and I have been in two big conversations. Moving + Birthing. We’re in process of a breakthrough in Partnership. We aren’t aligned on moving, and we’re not aligned on our birthing plan, and we’re clear that we’re committed to being aligned. We want the same things and we’re holding different paths. What I love about these two conversations is how different they are from how it’s gone in the past. I notice how much ease there is in what we share that’s different from what the other sees. It’s like the layer of enrollment or convincing (cuz we do both over here) has been removed and we’re operating from a place of understanding, partnering, and aligning. It’s really gorgeous. No idea how either of these convos will suss out, but I’m celebrating the new place that we’re getting to have them from because of this project and commitment.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I’m continuing to do visualization work, and I’ve been meeting with doula’s who align with this vision.

#4:Business Project: $68k, 500 lives (adjusted down to empower maternity leave – $51k and 400 lives)

• UPDATE: In scheduling process for workshop with JVS (20-30 people), and looking at my client game and where to release clients to make space for others. I had a partial pay who I was working with for a year want to complete at the end of her contract, and I enrolled her in another 4 months at $400/month because I love working with her and am so clear what’s on the table for those additional months together. I also might be compromising with myself because I do not want 12 clients, and yet, here I am. The Intentional Living Series has demanded much more energy and effort of me than I expected – unpaid peeps, complaints about what’s not being created, complaints about what different thing is wanted. This is a rough dry run, and I’m seeing that the opportunity to touch more lives for me, will be from one-time workshops, not from series like there where I have to partner and invest so much more time into $75 and $125 invoice payments.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan made a $1000 payment on Friday and is declared to pay $1200 tomorrow. He’s still spiky, but turning a corner.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy paid her May invoice to AC today. She continues to sit in feelings, not get context, and be in a cycle of being mad at me for challenging her to be outside her comfort zone. There’s something for me to own in how relationship is going with Nancy, and I’m getting supported by Meatball on this.

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week:

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 4
    Clients through AC: 2
    Coach Paid: Yes
    Clients Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

I honestly feel to emotionally drained to update my projects right now. I had a huge breakthrough with my book that I’ll explain another time.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2/2
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: Jonathan sent me some pictures over the weekend of his work space and his white boards with all his declarations around projects, coaching, and getting supported. I am waiting to hear back from him today on his next payment declaration. As soon as I hear back I will report back. He acknowledged the energy flow he felt by paying his AC bill and was really empowered around it. I’m keeping that momentum with him.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: Last week we talked about why she isn’t moving some of her projects forward. She started the conversation saying that she wasn’t “in love” with her projects and she wanted to love them. She eventually figured out that she loves them so much that she is afraid she is going to f* them up. We had a familiar conversation about how she doesn’t believe in herself. She made new declarations of actions to take to remind herself what she is capable of and also to move her projects forward. One goal was to send me her business plan by Sunday, which she did!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 5/4/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I notice that Andrew’s advances forward seem incremental and am wondering what will make the difference that will have Andrew lead the charge forward in his life. I am also still stuck with Lesa in regards to the money situation. 

Client Game: In Action & Empowered

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:5

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 4

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I declare 5 full pay clients by 5/8/20 so hired one more time this week

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: 8 Full Pay Clients by 6/1/20

Milestone: 5 full pay clients by 5/8/20

Update: I am at 4 full pay clients and my milestone for this past week is a big ole CHECK! 

1. Well being/relationship with self

Milestone: Commit to and empower a daily workout routine for 30 days

Update: Purchased the C25K Workout app & got a diet & workout plan

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: Catch up on and reconcile past accounting

Update: I recouped my $1700 gap and actually came out with a $300 ‘surplus’ in April, which is very exciting- need to empower a plan to get my 2019 accounting up to date 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had our call on Friday 5/1/20. I posted the update on the forum. She does not want to talk money & payment and especially didn’t want to on Friday as it was her birthday. Lesa is a more empowered place with coaching. She is open to the idea of actually doing the things required of her to graduate, which is a bold step forward. She is open to her team, to leaning into support and to allowing this program to work for her. Lesa requested a call with Nichole & I to design her strategy for creating the money to pay her tuition. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew is creating more for himself in terms of working on his coaching business, his youtube project and he has been on a few virtual dates with a nice girl. He seemed very excited on our call this week and was looking forward to the week ahead. He had a much lighter being and more optimism. I notice that his advances forward seem incremental and am wondering what will make the difference that will have Andrew lead the charge forward in his life. Andrew has submitted his third recorded call to me- we will discuss tomorrow when we will review this call. 

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: support around Valeries up and down.

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 6
    Clients through AC: 3
    Coach Paid: yes
    Clients Paid: YES

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 2

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? My declaration is to get hired 3 times in May, and 2 of my FP will be returning in June.

My Projects:

Goal #1: To produce a piece of art, from self-expression, authenticity, and creation that reflects my unique, spooky, and sultry voice.
    Measure: By July 6th, 2020 1st draft of my book.
    Update: Chapter 3 just about complete!

Goal #2: To create a delicious relationship with my body. I am toned, sexy, goddess-like. I move through the world, and my relationship as a sexual being.
    Measure: Toned abs, flat stomach, a completely different sexual relationship with Charlie.
    Update: Empowered!

Goal #3: A business that is a reflection of my greatness as a woman, coach and leader. Simply: creating what I want and what’s absolutely possible.
    Measure: At least 1.5k a month in non 1-1 coaching income.
    Update: 1 sign up so far, declaring 2 more this week!

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -3 Valerie -3 (we have yet to go over the 3rd, but she sent it to me yesterday)

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie let me know she is concerned about the module this weekend, in that they have no baby sitter, 5 kids, and her husband is in his Chicago program Saturday/sunday. I reflected this was an opportunity for support and enrollment, and she said she would take it to team.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve showed up in a completely new place last week, very empowered around his team mates, and not being taken out by people who see things differently than him. We looked at how his need to fix things is connected to his “are you sad that you are lonely, or lonely that you are sad?”

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Jeff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar