Leadership Team Integrity Check-in

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Never mind I see how/where to post now that I realized there was more responses.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I’m in, all around great value.

Are posting this on a forum thread, google doc’s, or how are we doing that? May have missed that and if I did thanks in advance for repeating.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sorry I missed it! I even opened your attachment to check. Thanks LKT!

Aligned!

I actually did add a line in the document attached =) It says, “by when do you need to get hired to remain in integrity?”

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

LKT & Team –

In service of being ahead of potential Qual Breakdowns, I’d like to add a line to the Leader Check In Sheet, something like this:

“At Risk of Falling Out of Qual?:”

Chances are, if someone’s at risk of falling out of qual, they’ll have some story. So they can either bring the story here, or preferably, put in whatever they need from a flat place, e.g. Must be hired twice by Nov 1 to stay qualified.

Can y’all align on this both in written check ins, and the verbal ones we’ll do on Co-Coaching?

Love it – so yes, Sabrina, any of us can start a thread each Monday with our check-in sheets and if we all have these up by 4pm – that works!

Also, we ask the participants to use the check-in sheet structure weekly and send these to us by Monday at 12pm so that we can also circulate them via a forum post. My request is that each Monday we have 2 threads: one for participants, another for our team’s check-in sheets, and we simply upload them to the posts.

If you have not already, please confirm that your participants have access to the affiliate site and know where to access the check-in sheet and are enrolled in sending these to you by Monday at 12pm.

I would actually invite us all to not only peek, but get curious about the projects. It can be a place to hide and if we are fully creating our lives, that our projects be in process and empowered is a part of that. As my first program coach always said, “without projects, you’re not really coaching” =)

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Enrolled! And like Juliana said I love peeking at everyone else’s projects 🙂

Sabrina- yes! Everyone on our team will post their integrity check in’s on Monday. I suggest we create a by-when time. Can everyone align on 4pm pst?

LKT- the only piece I see missing here is about the Participant check ins! Can you please put in that training here as well!

Thanks all!

Juliana- by when will we have a co coaching recorded call schedule?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I am enrolled and I am happy to empower this structure! Thank you!

I would like to submit my team integrity check in every Monday & would request something similar of team. Is there already a process in place for submitting/posting our check ins? Day/time- a by when for each week?

if not let’s create a consistent, reliable structure!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I’m enrolled. Aside from checking in personally on my projects, whats so with my client game and if everything is flat, I often use this sheet to get connected with team, learn about their projects and where they are. Yes, I peep in on others check in sheet 😛

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks LKT! This has been a great structure for me in coaching participants and also with building my client game. Keeps me honest and focused on my projects and is an easy way to highlight areas in which I need support. Still working on actually asking for the support, but nonetheless this is a great structure that I love doing every Monday.

Who else has something?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar