Lesa is for Real IN!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Confused…

Sabs I acknowledge you for your stand, to continue to go out, come back. I see how perfectly partnered you and Lesa are. I’m super excited to see how she shows up this weekend, continuing to bring more of her badass self and possibility to her life.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Lesa made a $1000 payment Friday so she is under the 3 months behind mark. I just found out and updated the payments thread! 🙂

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Yeah I’m now confused too! Thanks for bringing it Nichole!

Nichole
    Participant

That is how I understood it as well. Lesa is $4,900 behind which is two months plus $1,300. So I just wanted to make sure that we are on the same page that she is 2+ months behind, not three. This is why I brought it to groupme yesterday because you had said she was more than three months but she’s actually less according to the math. This is why I’m getting confused.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Amazing Sabs! You have had a rigorous stand for Lesa all year, its impressive AF.

The only thing missing for me is similar to what Jeff put. How much will she pay between now and the start of Saturday? Lesa has always been weary and unwilling to declare. ASAP to me occurs as more of the same in that department.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thank for saying that Nichole. I will put it here so it is clear..

3 months behind is when a participant owes 3 months of “tuition.” So if someone’s monthly payment costs are $1800 and they owe for March, April and May they would owe $1800 x 3 payments. This would equal $5400. The thing to look at is if people have made partial payments even though technically they could owe partial payments spanning over 3 months.

And this is the minimum standard. Ideally we are having an ontological conversation about what is in the way alongside some facilitative what is so and actions steps. Does this help clarify? Anyone else want to add anything to this?

Nichole
    Participant

Similar to the qualification/30-days confusion, I don’t think we’re all on the same page about what three months behind means.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Sabs, thank you for your relentless stand for Lesa. Your being is making a difference for that powerful leader! My request is that you and Lesa continue to create by when’s all over the place. In the past, Lesa has got re-enrolled and then taken out again.

In addition, I am not clear what “ASAP” means? I am not enrolled on anyone attending the module being 3 months behind. Does this mean that she will create something prior to the module? What does our team see around this?

Nichole
    Participant

I can imagine how frustrating it has been to continue to believe that she would come around when she gave you very little evidence that she would come around. I’m excited to have her fully present this weekend. Thanks for the update and game on with the money convo!

Thanks Sabs. I echo what Charlie reflected of your creating the space for continued enrollment so this could be the outcome leading into Module 5. Thanks for standing relentlessly and being a model of this work empowered. You are a gift.

Game on.

What’s missing for me is what are her – and your – declared results for her as a result of these breakthroughs around clients, co-coaching calls, guest clients, etc. I hear she will take them on, lean in, practice trust, etc. and – what does she say that will produce? By when?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar