Life Map Exercise

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Me! I’ll be there.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Wahoo! Thanks Juliana! Anyone else want to play??

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I’ll lead! Yes to leadership and being creative.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Who is creative?

Who loves future visioning?

Who has built dream map or visual representation of what they want their lives to be?

Life May exercise is right up your alley! On Tuesday during our T time slot we will be holding an hour call to go through the life map exercise. For those of you who have never experienced this exercise….the intention is to create a powerful overview of where you are now in your life, what’s happened up to this point, and what is next for you. The vision is that someone walks a way with the map of their life, and in creating it, can get present to how they want the rest of the map to go.

Like the SM masks, it brings some stuff up. Events, feelings, etc. We are holding the space for their maps (high level this is what we always do).

We need two facilitators for this (a leader and support role), and I would love to get team’s support. Who see’s something in it for them to lead this and hold the space? Who gets jazzed about creative projects? Who is practicing more of their leadership?? Who didn’t do this in their participant year and sees benefit in generating their Life Map from exactly where they are TODAY?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.