LKT wellbeing update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Thanks for sharing LKT glad your getting better. Sounds like you should still take a little more time to not be fully up and running. As to concentrate on well-being more than usual for you and the fam. Take care and keep getting support please.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Thanks for sharing LKT. Take good care of yourself today and see you tomorrow!

Hey team –  it’s been a week since I woke up with the flu in my AirBnB in SD last Monday. What a week! I didn’t realize it was the flu at the time, I had gotten the flu shot, I had been feeling fine the day before, but it took me OUT! The redeye and time in transit didn’t help, but thank you so much for your supportive messages and love.

I started feeling better on Saturday thank goodness because Jeremy came home early from yoga teacher training with – yep – the flu. So far the kids seem OK, but I’m a little scared. I hear this year’s flu is hitting kids really bad and I wouldn’t wish the way I felt on a tiny little body.

I threw Eloise’s birthday party yesterday with 7 rowdy 4 yr-olds and it was a lot of energy – set me back a little bit. I don’t have any clients today so I am prioritizing well-being. If you need something logistical please text me, I am in touch with B and KZ regarding supporting me with Brittany Kinard’s session this week.

Beyond that I’ll be mostly offline and fully up and running tomorrow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar