Memorial Day Integrity Check-in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Charlie Horn

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

Client Game:unqualified and Empowered. I have Wes that I am waiting on paperwork from and it will be flat tomorrow.

Current FP Clients:1

Clients through AC: 1

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity?

End of the month.

Goal #1: Client game project.

I am at affect on the weeks I have Lillian. I see I can create time while I have her. To integrate coaching as a way of being as I’m in the doing of parenting and all that goes with it by lowering the gradient and my expectations. Ironically again I see that I will take more ground this way.

Goal #2: freedom project.

Empowered and in process. I have a clear vision for the trees carvings on the rv storage lot.

The Julian park escrow is moving forward.

The dessert hot springs park is close to opening escrow. Waiting on seller to respond to my latest counter offer.

I am now clear and empowered in selling the iron horse lot and waiting on the buyer to respond to my last counter offer. I’m in process around how much risk to take on with the next property.

Goal #3: romantic relationship project

In process. I can see and feel the hold back/pause/fear of rejection when it comes up. I’m happy to let it be and keep me from moving when I have Lillian which creates a distance in myself that bleeds into how I am showing up with Dawna. I have been practicing sharing more and more with her. The cycle of hiding is slowly getting interrupted. It fucking hurts to be exposed.

Goal #4

Parenting project

My cycle of pleasing is just as susceptible to showing up in parenting. I am practicing seeing what is best for Lillian. From there being a compassionate demand of her. Being a story teller and giving her options while also holding boundaries around electronics, outside play, sleep and diet.

Goal #5

Interior design.

I stopped on making my house a home when covid 19 created a lockdown. Nichole inspired me to revisit designing my home. I am going to pick wall color with the help of my sisters and get the interior of the house painted. I am going to support Lillian in picking the color for her room and her and I will paint her room together.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 5/18/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Andrew seems to be “testing” coaching or me as a coach, I am not sure. I notice that he holds it like if these certain things are not accomplished then maybe I am not an effective coach or that coaching is not “working.” He is quick to turn the blame on himself, too, and then turn it right back to coaching. At the end of our sessions I notice that he either gives a semi-stamp of approval like, “today was good, this was good, but….” or he has a small list of things that he wishes we had talked about or gone deeper on (even though he doesn’t say anything during our conversation so I often don’t know that things are missing until the end). 

Client Game: In Action & Empowered

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Clients Paid: yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 4

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 3

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am currently “out of qual” with only 3 full pay clients and one client scheduled to complete on 5/29/20 so I am determined to be hired 2 more times today and am playing for multiple hires this week. I am still playing for 8 full pay clients by 6/1/20. 

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: 8 Full Pay Clients by 6/1/20

Milestone: 5 full pay clients by 5/22/20- not reached, am currently at 3 full pay and need to do follow ups today 

Update: I am at 3 full pay clients and in action toward client game

1. Well being/relationship with self

Milestone: Commit to and empower a daily workout routine for 30 days

Update: not yet begun, will revisit project this evening

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: Catch up on and reconcile past accounting

Update: need to empower a plan to get my 2019 accounting up to date 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had a very empowered coaching conversation this week. She is showing up much more assertively and practicing speaking with confidence and intention. Lesa brought an empowered and open being to the money strategy zoom call with Nichole & I on Friday. We designed a plan and she seems to be moving forward from a very new place! 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew and I have our calls on Mondays 11am-12pm. Yesterday he asked to re-schedule our call at 10:35am saying he would like to spend that time on his project designs instead. His text said “a better use of my time” and I see that his context of coaching as a problem/fix has him assessing just how fixed he is and is jamming up his client game. He is all strategy and some stop/start action from what I have seen. Andrew seems to be getting frustrated with himself and maybe back in a spiral. He was also supposed to have a date on Saturday with his new lady friend but I don’t know how that went since there is no mention of it on his check-in and we have yet to speak this week. Our next call is scheduled for Wednesday.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

JuSih!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 5/26/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I notice I’m not relating to Nancy as a leader. I have a right/wrong around her speaking/communication style. And it happens often that I don’t understand her, and she’s confused about what I’m saying.

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 1

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: Let me be honest, there’s just not a lot of passion happening right now. Sometimes pregnancy sex is great, and sometimes I’m convinced I’m going to pee on him mid intercourse. We’re completely distracted by the move and Churro duties, and it has us focusing on partnership in these transition related commitments, and breakthroughs in control, but not much in the passion arena.

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I’ve been thinking about this a lot from day to day. Spending time in the sun with Churro on leash, and being present to my choice in how the experience of that moment goes. It has me feeling so grateful for the life I live.

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

• UPDATE: 128 lives, $18,400 as of 5/25.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

On our last call I shared with Ryan that I’m unclear about the impacts of his Alaska job on his graduation commitment. He said he would review grad requirements and compare them against what he knows of his work schedule and bring that to our next call. In service of not managing him and his process, I’m refraining my automatic to think ahead and try to plan my stance on what I will or won’t be enroll able in around Ryan’s support needs due to what could be conflicting commitments.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is hounding me about working together and my maternity leave. I find it so annoying. #help.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mine is attached.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review JuSih call

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 7
    Clients through AC: 3
    Clients Paid: YES

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

Goal #1: To produce a piece of art, from self-expression, authenticity, and creation that reflects my unique, spooky, and sultry voice.
    Measure: By July 6th, 2020 1st draft of my book.
    Update: A little behind on my daily writing, chapter 4 almost complete.

Goal #2: To create a delicious relationship with my body. I am toned, sexy, goddess-like. I move through the world, and my relationship as a sexual being.
    Measure: Toned abs, flat stomach, a completely different sexual relationship with Charlie.
    Update: Empowered!

Goal #3: A business that is a reflection of my greatness as a woman, coach and leader. Simply: creating what I want and what’s absolutely possible.
    Measure: At least 1.5k a month in non 1-1 coaching income.
    Update: 2 signed up for far.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -4 (going over call on Friday)
    Valerie -3 (going over call on Wednesday)

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Last week we spent time looking at the next year, and how to take it one day at a time. We distinguished Valerie has days where she is a “rabid dog” and everything sucks, looks awful through this lens. Normalized it, and practicing not making herself wrong for it.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve is empowered and on track for certification. We continue to coach about using his voice- he took on a practice of sharing with Brittany how he feels about her money integrity.

Mine attached. Hope everyone is getting what they need today!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar