Mid-Term Retake

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Don and Jon have passed the mid-term!

What I see for Lesa and Ryan is continue standing for them to be cause to create the mid-term retake. I don’t see a breakthrough for them in us just creating the time/date.

Thanks Juliana. Cue that part where we say “Nobody answer that question!” I acknowledge you bringing what you see first, but I see you brought it and then made it wrong and then brought the thing you’re practicing not bringing anyway. Will you keep going?

Can you get supported to create the exams graded by co-coaching? I see the loose declaration of “by tomorrow” again as well as you doing it alone. I have it you are not commited to Alonership 😉 Then for Lesa and Ryan – what do you see to create from partnership?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey Y’all,

Just wanted to give you an update on what is so with mid-term retake. Last week Jon and Don showed up to take the test. I have yet to grade them but will have them done by tomorrow!

Lesa and Ryan have not retaken or been at cause to create the date/time. I have it that I could reach out to Sab’s and T, get whats so, create some time options that work for them and schedule another time to take the test. But I am not enrolled as it seems micro managy and doesn’t leave the participants at cause. So I feel stuck. What do you all see around this? What breakthrough is there for Lesa and Ryan to create and generate all over their lives?

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Thank you Julianna for taking it on. What support do you need?

Nichole
    Participant

Nothing to add. Thanks, JuSih.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Lesa knows she willed to retake and I told her it would be Tuesday at 3pm PST. I also said that JuSih would share the link.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

So Don, Jonathan, Lesa and Ryan Mac have not passed the mid-term. Team, please let your peeps know by EOD today. The retake will be next Tuesday at 3pm PST (6pm EST). I will create my own zoom link for this and make sure everyone is on video. I will share the logistics with the participant team tomorrow.

During the call, I will share the test link, reiterate no cheating/ be integrity and give them 30 min to complete the test. I will grade them right after and have that be flat before EOD Tuesday.

Anything to add?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.