Mike missing Reg 12-18

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Thanks T. and Brittany for your responses.

T. I am not empowered in reg, it does feel like another thing I have to do and I don’t want to/am not really concerned about it. I feel I should be more concerned about my client pipeline, building my business, and my bank account/handling my money breakdown. The true thing is, is I’m not on my client pipeline consistently and not handling my client game. If I was out there talking coaching consistently with proper structures in place I would have “my pipeline” for reg and client game and it would be one in the same.

I am working on those structures, starting to communicate those and other things to team, and will get complete on this.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks Mike!

Im enrolled in you missing reg for this massive level of support! Please bring us back all the goodies and gold you receive.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Mike –

Thanks for bringing it now!

For myself, I notice that I fully support you getting what you need in business, and get your money’s worth for the package you bought, and what has me unenrolled is that you seem to be in a disempowered relationship with reg. If you were fully empowered, missing a reg call isn’t a huge deal to me, but the overwhelmed, disempowered pattern has me relate to you missing reg as: getting out of the thing you don’t want to do, and has a big breakthrough available for you.

That said, my request is that you get clear about what you need to empower reg as a structure in your life, and take that on. If you’re willing to do that, I’m fully enrolled in you missing this week!

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I have a breakdown in the fact I will be missing reg 12-18. My apologizes for not bring this sooner and when it could have been more of an enrollment conversation when thoughts conspired and there may have been an opportunity to make adjustments to my schedule. I  will leave all  stories/excuses and all the feels out of the “reasons” that have brought me here and to this post just happening. None the less my intention now is to fill you in on why I won’t be making reg and have you enrolled in what I am up to.

A month before I start AC I bought a $40,000 package for speaking and branding myself/business. Which contains a number of things I get, one of them being two 5 hour in person coaching sessions. I will be using these 12-18 and 12-19. These were the best fitting time for me and my coach and I feel the time is better than ever and the time is now for this. I believe this will really boost my confidence, gain even more clarity of conveying my purpose and message to others about coaching, coaching with me, and the value. This will help narrow down my target market to get into connection with “my people” and have more quality conversations. Along with having more connections and really building that pipe line for client game and reg.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar