Mini Cupcakes 8/10

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

The cutest cupcake on the team right here:

WEEKLY COACHING CHECK-IN SHEET 

Name: Lauren Steely

Date: 8/10

Request for Coaching This Week: 

I’d like to receive coaching on being ok and satisfied knowing I’m moving forward with loose ends. I find it difficult to move forward if I don’t have a perfect plan. 

Practices I completed:

1. Get complete regarding the final exam. We recommend within 24 hours. 
    2. Required Viewing:  “Life is Beautiful.” “Glengarry Glen Ross” 
    3. Invite a guest to join you (in person with you or virtually) for the Completion event on Saturday, September 12th (Time TBD). Choose someone whom you would like to acknowledge for supporting you during this program.
    4. Spend time with a child. Play their way. Notice your experience and limitations of joy. 
    5. Make a list of what you have been unwilling to shift this year (i.e. putting you in danger of “surviving” this program) and share it with your coach.
    6. Practice managing your internal and external conversations, such that they are in line with your commitments. This includes not gossiping and speaking only what you intend to create. 
    7. Notice how long you can tolerate your own greatness. How many days in a row can you be great? Expand that as a practice. 
    8. Post “The Problem with Being Me”. Notice where you are one and not the other. Practice expanding who you can be in these areas. 
    9. Create, in writing, your commitment to how you want to complete your program. Notice your “automatic way” of doing completion. Choose and practice being responsible for when you are aligned with your commitment and when you are being automatic. 
    10. Answer the questions on the “Completion/Responsibility” handout regarding your participation in the CTP program. 
    11. Identify the Eagles, Turtles and Snakes in your life, as per the handout.

Practices that are incomplete:

1. Do and Be whatever it takes to have you and every person on the team have at least the number of clients they have declared by our graduation module. 
    2. Required Reading: The Brink: How Great Leadership is Invented by Mark Hunter. Recommended reading: Leadership Agility: Five Levels of Mastery for Anticipating and Initiating Change by Stephen Josephs and William Joiner, and Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t by Jim Collins. 
    3. Create your pricing for business clients. Create at least a one-day workshop fee, a half-day workshop fee, a group fee, and a one-to-one fee for coaching executives. 
    4. Use the Managing Complex Change tool A) on one of your projects, and B) with one client. 
    5. Notice that possibility disappears “like a candle in the wind.” Develop and use structures with your team and your clients to keep possibility alive over time. Notice when it goes away. Practice recreating it. 

14.With your coach, review the evaluation of your oral exam (coaching sessions with guest clients). Do the work and get complete again. 

1. Attend a discussion with your CTP team about the books and movies assigned. 
    2. Do and Be whatever it takes to fulfill your team MoPA promise this month. 
    3. Create with your coach structures for fulfillment of all of your projects by the next training weekend and create new ones beyond the end of the program. 
    4. When you notice you are “off,” stop the action and clear/regroup/BUFCA/ or any intentional action to get back to being. 
    5. OPTIONAL: Create a structure that supports you in becoming a Program Coach in the LDP program. Also, complete and turn in the LDP application, if you have not done so already.

Number of Clients 

Pro Bono: 0

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

Coaching Hrs to Date:

Pro Bono: 37

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Ryan:

Coaching request:re-commit to well being, redo checklist and fine tune my future self goals.

Money protect: have $5,000 in savings by end of year
    Next step: full balance paid to AC

Coaching project: 5,000 followers and 5 clients

Milestone: joined a couple travel groups on Facebook. In a matter of two days increase following on Instagram by over 200 followers.

Next step: set up free coaching table in the park. See what happens!!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Nancy

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Marble Cupcake

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar