Module 1 videos – breakdown in sound

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

Nice work! I’m glad Bree is feeling so supported through this breakdown. Woohoo team!!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Bree is appreciative to us for our efforts and excited to receive new video clips + training from me, Britt, and Jeff.

Britt & Meatball, I’ll DM you to find a 2-hour block.

I’m working with Bree to schedule time for us to do Essence Convo + Clearing Exercise.

Thanks everyone for being in action to create abundance of options here!

Ditto! I’m here for support, please ask – and I’m so freaking grateful to be associated with a program that practices this level of integrity.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thank you T and Brittany for owning this. Please let me know if you need any other support aside from the Zoom call.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey team,

Just connected with Kerry. Here is what we see, and would like your alignment/support with. In service of clarity I will be using bullet points 🙂

-T and myself will continue to apologize, and come from Customer Service with Bree, own the breakdown, and clean it up with her. And then enroll her in this:

-I will send Bree the DB clips from the second camera that have a little bit better sound quality, to ensure she gets to see every single DB clip in a format she can hear it.

-T will do the essence conversation with Bree, letting her know this is exactly how it went in the room and providing all the context. She will also train her in the Clearing exercise (I am happy to support with this T in terms of setting the foundation/context, etc). These will be 2 separate non coaching calls.

-Myself, Jeff and T will create a 2 hr zoom call with Bree where we go over all the distinctions, tools, etc that we went over in the room so she hasn’t missed any of those. This will be a high level overview of what she missed in the room, and support her in being exactly where her teammates are.

-I will let the office know we can NEVER be in that room again.

Our intention is that we take responsibility for the breakdown, and give Bree everything she needs to be caught up and empowered in a way that creates more relationship. T I will call you today to get in partnership around it!

**As a back up plan we can look into removing the ambient noise from the videos, if need be. This would be something we would need to create and generate as a team.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

T- Yes, update on other videos is in my post below.

I will bring this to Kerry tomorrow, as this is something we will need to discuss with the AC leaders/office as it would cost money, and mean that someone else outside of AC had access to our videos.

Nichole
    Participant

Tyler said he can look at it tomorrow and give us an idea if he can help. Where can I access one of the files?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Nichole – can you follow up with your video editor (name?) and ask them if they can resolve the sound issue for these videos? We have 20 hours of footage.

I connected with a prior co-worker and friend, Rush, who said he can do the sound editing for $70/hour, and that 20 hours of film would be about 10 hours of work.

Britt, any update on the sound quality for the other camera and/or the status of the video uploads?

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Nichole thats awesome!!

Im actually so surprised at how much those mics pick up! I have it that if that vent wasn’t right over the camera, the sound would have been fine. So thats good news!

I think? 🙂

Nichole
    Participant

My business partner at lash.live is a video editor. I can ask him to help. Let me know if you’d like me to do that.

On a practical note, I would also like to ask him for a solution moving forward. When I brought this up during module, that’s what I was thinking. He’s pretty amazing and I’m sure he would have some kind of answer for capturing better audio.

Fixingly yours,
    Nichole

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.