Module 3 Half Day Breaks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant

T. thanks, I forgot to bring this up on production and my apologizes for coming in so close to the module. Yes I will take notes, put the schedule together, and work out what needs to be worked out.

Right now we have Brittany and Jeff for Sunday morning request, which I say done. I am also requesting Sunday morning to make it 3 people out Sunday morning. Even though I am leader on half day breaks we are a team. So if anyone see’s any reason for me not to add to Sunday morning for any reason please let me know.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Can someone post the schedule? I’d like to take a look before deciding on my half day break. Right now I am thinking Monday afternoon.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I would like to have Monday morning off.

I would love Sunday pm!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I would love Sunday morning off. I would like to check out a church close to the Sheraton.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Kerry and I just had a call, and looked at what best works with the timeline for our half days. We landed on me having Sunday am off, and Kerry Sunday PM.

Thanks!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I forgot to put in my request! Monday morning please!

Nichole
    Participant

Thanks T and Mike! I would like my break Sunday afternoon so I can spend some time with my kids.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Mike! Can we put in our requests for half day breaks and will you own schedule creation?

As a reminder, there are no half day breaks Saturday morning, Tuesday night, and for module 3, no breaks Tuesday morning as we’ll be doing the guided meditation at that time!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar